Tom angles!!!!

PBW

Re: tom angles!!!!

... must .... keep ... thread.... alive......

some of these pictures still crack me up even though I've seen them 50 times

PBW

....this one you have to play whilst actually sitting on one of the toms...

Monica McCoy

Yeah. I dunno wut happened to the Star Trek Enterprise kit I uploaded. I think it's on my work PC so I'll check tomorrow.

I found this in another DW thread. DOH!

$5 PayPal if you can name the member.

bojangleman

Platinum Member

do that in private..cause thats kinda mean..

but, those heads are showing the effects of the angles..haha..

Alex

anth_ony

I have to play on this kit every tuesday. I may look like I'm having fun, but I'm really just screaming at that freaking rack tom.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member

I have to play on this kit every tuesday. I may look like I'm having fun, but I'm really just screaming at that freaking rack tom.
I wouldn't think it would be too hard to adjust one tom to where you want it and put it back.

drumtechdad

Gold Member

Everyone wonders: "why?"

Now that I think about it, I think this one

belongs in the "I kicked my useless boyfriend outta the house and now I'm sellin' his damn drums" category.

anth_ony

I wouldn't think it would be too hard to adjust one tom to where you want it and put it back.
Yeah, right?! That's what I thought. Unfortunately the hardware doesn't grip, so the tom just sort of rests on the kick until it slides away from hitting it too much..

bobdadruma

Platinum Member

The Tom Angles weren't with me on this eve! We were going for a minimalist approach while preparing for a live radio show with The String Band. I had my "Wing Man," Roland on my right to keep the bougies off my six. The show went well! Our altitude was high though! We were at about "Angles 40" as they say in military aviation.

Attachments

Last edited: