Tom angles!!!!

Lee-Bro

I truly thought I had gotten over my "power tom" angles several years ago when I went to more traditional sized toms. However, looking at pictures from a recent gig, I realize I've kept most of the sharp angle and that the toms just sit lower now. I'm setting the kit up again today. I'll experiment again with tom angles.

AzHeat

Platinum Member
I was thinking they would be perfect for those gigs where people get a tad wasted...okay that may include most gigs...

They would walk by the stage, look at the drums and promptly fall over. If you look at the drums long enough, they make you feel like your hallucinating!

TK-421

I was thinking they would be perfect for those gigs where people get a tad wasted...okay that may include most gigs...

They would walk by the stage, look at the drums and promptly fall over. If you look at the drums long enough, they make you feel like your hallucinating!
If you focus just on the bass drum and mounted toms, it actually looks like someone who's about to hurl!

TK-421

I wasn't sure where else to put this, so bear with me. When I got outbid on a DW double pedal, eBay sent me to this "equivalent" item.

Not only is this painfully generic, just look at how they attached that connecting rod! It may not be a TOM angle, but that's an angle I've never seen before on a pedal. Sad thing is, this appears to be a manufacturer photo, which means the people who made this have no idea how to connect the pedals.

Then again, I suppose it would sort of work. Not that ANYONE should set up their pedals this way.

Attachments