Today I learned that the world is round.

Listened to that Sabian royal flat ride against the album Now he sings, now he sobs.. The new one is similar the the orignal one from the album.. but in the album it's truly a spectacular flat ride; The royal ride.. I don't find it very spectacular.

The video received no likes either so.. there might be a relation here lol.

Listened to that Sabian royal flat ride against the album Now he sings, now he sobs.. The new one is similar the the orignal one from the album.. but in the album it's truly a spectacular flat ride; The royal ride.. I don't find it very spectacular.

The video received no likes either so.. there might be a relation here lol.

The real thing

Oh yeah Auspicious that is "good music" Is it the original or does it have bonuses-Windows, etc. I was playing from this album today. Not very well but I was trying ROFL.

Oh yeah Auspicious that is "good music" Is it the original or does it have bonuses-Windows, etc. I was playing from this album today. Not very well but I was trying ROFL.

It's really a classic, a gem (;

There is another excellent version of Windows if you have time to listen to it, it's highly addictive, I love it as much as the one on NHSNHS.

- Chick Corea - Piano
- Gary Burton - Vibraphone
- Pat Metheny - Guitar
- Dave Holland - Bass
- Roy Haynes - Drums

It's a very difficult album to practice against, I also find.

No way could I play along with that without walking away feeling discouraged. 😫 I think I would need to spend a lot of time listening to a single track over and over to get my head around it. It's not without form of course but way too intuitive or something for me.

I thought the earth changed its shape to match the minority opinion?...I heard it was part of its sense of humor...like moving land around to mess with human territoriality...and changing high and low spots by a few feet every so often when it sees someone trying to determine it...Earth...what a jokester.

Back