Time Machine tour!

Wolvie56

Just got back from the Rush concert at Summerfest. WOW... do they still rock. I can't tell any difference from their concerts at this time, and the concerts of the past, which I've been to 14 of them now. What a timeless group. And they are together still for the same reason that they formed way back when... for the love of playing music together. And it shows. If you get a chance check out the new line of Paragons that Neil is playing now. Wonder if they will be selling replica's of those? Awesome. Can't wait till the next one!

I saw them on the Snakes and Arrows tour and they were phenomenal! I already have my tickets for this tour's St. Louis show. I can't believe they are playing Moving Pictures in full sequence! What's the rest of the set like?

Goin' to see them in Bristow, Va. in September.

Got pretty good seats for that show, too!

And YES...they are/will be playing Moving Pictures in its' entirety on the Time Machine Tour 2010...EXACTLY the sequence of that classic 1981 album...in my opinion, their best studio album they ever recorded.

Pure genius.

btw...the EXACT song list of this tour can be found on their website - www.rush.com

Just click on "NEWS"

Where to even start?
Saw the show on the 19th and I was speechless for days. From the opening video (freakin funny) till the end, quite possibly the best Rush show I have been to. Yes, moving pictures played front to back and seemingly note for note! I cant get over Alex, at his age playing guitar like he does. Tons of energy and talent through the roof. Geddy (Gary) is so full of energy as always and the third guy kept a good beat I guess.

Saw the snakes and arrows.Last time they came thru here.......Never disappoints Seen them 5 times over the years,.Being a drummer i love Neils playing,But i got to give some big time props to Alex....The way he plays,and the sound he puts out with his strings are eye opening.......

I have always wanted to see them, I am jealous. I like Hemispheres and moving pictures the best

They are doing a limited number of additional dates in the US this summer.

I have a ticket to see them here in Los Angeles in June!

I'm seeing them at the Gorge on July 2nd (my idea of a great 4th of July weekend).

I saw them on the Snakes and Arrows tour and they were phenomenal! I already have my tickets for this tour's St. Louis show. I can't believe they are playing Moving Pictures in full sequence! What's the rest of the set like?

Hey I was at the St. Louis concert too! You live here? Maybe I saw you and didn't even know it :p

Anyway concerning the concert, it was amazing. I brought some binoculars and focused in on Peart for the majority of the time :p
Some amazing drumming, and great music overall, especially for just a 3 person band.

I caught the Time Machine tour in Tulsa, Ok last September. Neil had a bad night but the show was awesome.

I flew to Denver last summer to meet up with an old college buddy and saw them at Red Rocks. Great venue and an awesome show. Moving pictures was the first Rush album I purchased as a teen so it was a thrill to see 'em play the entire album.

I heard rumblings of them playin all of 2112 this year. Fingers crossed.

I wish tickets weren't so expensive to see them otherwise I would of caught this tour. Really sad I wasn't able to gather up a small fortune to go though cause I'm sure it'd of been well worth it.

I just went to my first Rush show this past summer, Irvine Meadows... yeah, yeah, whatever Verizon lol. Rush so AMAZING, two nights later I went to see Primus! Wow, what a concert weekend, imo. Rush was so good I'm going to see them at the Gibson in June. I think the Documentary/movie has helped to get more people out to see them. Totally worth every penny paid!

I just went to my first Rush show this past summer, Irvine Meadows... yeah, yeah, whatever Verizon lol. Rush so AMAZING, two nights later I went to see Primus! Wow, what a concert weekend, imo. Rush was so good I'm going to see them at the Gibson in June. I think the Documentary/movie has helped to get more people out to see them. Totally worth every penny paid!

Funny you say that. I saw Primus open for Rush years ago in St Louis on the Roll the Bones Tour if my memory serves me correctly.

Primus is a Big Favorite of mine... Santa Barbara Bowl, great venue because its small. Wolf Mother opened... solid act. Jay Lane is back and he's real good. I like Tim Alexander a lot though.

Back