TikTok Video. Drummer Stands on Drums and Crashes Cymbal.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member

mattmc3287

Me too. But honestly, the replies here are hilarious.

Not all of tiktok is bad, just like anything on social media. It's a bell curve. Theres a bunch of nothing that nobody ever sees, some trash and some good stuff.
I was on tiktok for about 2 days. Yea, there was some funny stuff on there for sure, but it's a garbage heep if you ask me. All of social media is. I took it all off of my phone. It's a time suck and can quickly become a serious addiction. Regardless of the content being posted, we are not meant to spend our lives scrolling through meaningless crap and observing attention-hungry people do things for attention. If that makes me a boomer, then so be it.

someguy01

Platinum Member
How are we defining "educational"?

View attachment 124269

🧐 😁
At least their propaganda is out front and obvious, not disguised as "news" or "information" like the US.
Kinda like the corruption here in Mexico. It's right out front and obvious and everyone is a player versus the US where it's in the dark corner and only the 1% get to play.
Perspective. It's a wonderful thing.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
also for me, all social media is an exercise in serious narcissism. it's all "look at me"; "notice me"; "validate me"

I can't stand that. Who in the hell cares about what I ate for dinner, or my political views? I never understood the desire, or need for validation of ALL life events

but I am also an introvert, so I have always lived comfortably in a solitary bubble.

Reactions: I-P

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
I Care

What did you have?

bbq chicken fingers and a Ceasar salad from Roosters ( a local sports bar with GREAT food)....so tasty

C. Dave Run

Gold Member
Us Emos certainly appreciate good food, that’s for sure

*tries doing devil horns but accidentally does a ‘Spider-Man spinning a web’ instead*

(tries to fool emo kid with food video, runs away laughing)

Tons of recipes on Tik Tok.

Chris Whitten

Silver Member
Several countries have banned Tik-Tok. Australia is contemplating it right now. China has banned all non-Chinese social media by the way, but not WeChat or Tik-Tok, so that kind of tells you how clean of influence Tik-Tok is (not).

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
Several countries have banned Tik-Tok. Australia is contemplating it right now. China has banned all non-Chinese social media by the way, but not WeChat or Tik-Tok, so that kind of tells you how clean of influence Tik-Tok is (not).

those countries have more nuggets than we do! There is a saturation point for pointless stupidity, and America reached it 15 years ago. Time to cut it all off

Curmudgeon, out!