This Thread vs Every Other Thread

Is the new tripple BD pedal going to win vs the old out of date double?

I do believe that the easiest sell ever would have to be a pitch to Alex Van Halen's roadie. If anyone could be convinced as to the merits of the triple, it'd be him!!

The day I run a restaurant with an Aussie colonial convict is the day that I admit that England is crap at cricket.
It's not going to happen.

We've moved on. Rugby is the new point of discussion here in the colonies.

And does this new restaurant have a bar? I'm looking for somewhere to spend Halloween.

I know this because I had a mild reaction while concocting a black current vodka martini on a train from Edinburgh to Inverness.

And here lies the problem. Everyone knows that vodka is best necked straight from the bottle.

the other is married to my sister.

And you'll be pleased to hear that she's still well in control too!

Of course you don't. You're American.

And may we never let them forget.

It's you I have to blame for that awful night on a sleeper train in 2000! You! Nothing salacious, just the reason why we were pulled into a siding at 3AM - to eject a drunken Yank!
Uh... aren't you pretty young? Were you capable of being salacious in 2000?? ;)

And I wasn't drunk. I just had hives. On my neck and chest, and stuff. Poor man sitting opposite me felt bad for poisoning me, because it was his idea to use Ribena as a mixer. But I forgave him, because he gave me lots of useful information about Inverness, which I promptly forgot once the Ribena poisoning started to set in.

Triple? No you want quadriple!
history_2.jpg

IDK, this thread is kind of lame compared to every other thread. It's focus is a moving target, and I don't really care much for the main players here. Their characters are shallow and kind of boring if I'm being honest.

But I'm not. :)

You're lucky Elle is here, otherwise the whole thread would become unraveled.

Thread, unraveled, get it?

IDK, this thread is kind of lame compared to every other thread. It's focus is a moving target, and I don't really care much for the main players here. Their characters are shallow and kind of boring if I'm being honest.

But I'm not. :)

You're lucky Elle is here, otherwise the whole thread would become unraveled.

Thread, unraveled, get it?

What a knitwit you are.

What a knitwit you are.

If I had a snappy comeback that was more clever than yours, you wouldn't feel as gloating as you do now, so who is Mr. Badass now Mister?

OK fine, but you still suck!

Speaking of Aussie convicts - aren't Duncan and Jules the radio announcers who pretended to be the Queen so they could speak with Princess Kate in the maternity hospital? You know, the prank call that led to a duty nurse committing suicide due to embarrassment?

Or is 'Duncan and Jules' the name of the law firm representing them?

Or perhaps it's Cockney rhyming slang for male body parts eg. "the batsman misjudged the ball and copped it right in the Duncan and Jules"

There are some Americans who both appreciate and understand cricket.

There's only about seven of us, three of whom are ex-pats from Blighty, two from South Asia, and one from Antigua, but still.

Speaking of Aussie convicts - aren't Duncan and Jules the radio announcers who pretended to be the Queen so they could speak with Princess Kate in the maternity hospital? You know, the prank call that led to a duty nurse committing suicide due to embarrassment?

Or is 'Duncan and Jules' the name of the law firm representing them?

Or perhaps it's Cockney rhyming slang for male body parts eg. "the batsman misjudged the ball and copped it right in the Duncan and Jules"

I think given that I nearly set myself on fire half an hour ago burning some confidential documents that being any part of a double act with me carries some risk of personal injury. I think Jules would be well shot of this partnership.

this is sexist and racist and I am tempted to reward you 1 star, sir.

What the hell are you guys talking about??

Get off my lawn!

Back