This Thread vs Every Other Thread

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
But then how would I know which is really "best"??

Artistic merit really is far too broad. I think the more we narrow the viewpoint, the easier it will be for us to achieve universal conformity.

STXBob

Gold Member
Eventually the All-Blacks will win the tournament that is this thread as well as the Rugby World Cup. It is as foregone a conclusion. ;-)

Mad About Drums

Pollyanna's Agent
BacteriumFendYoke vs Pocket-full-of-gold

Which one is the best at unseriousness behaviour on this forum, please list all pros and cons which made your judgement for "best" #1 position.

Our brand spanking new dancing drummer elle will be the ultimate reference on this very delicate decision.

Duncan & Jules are allowed to defend their seriousness level.

Please debate :)

mikel

Platinum Member
Is the new tripple BD pedal going to win vs the old out of date double? Every time for me, I have six of them now, and vs 5 its got to be faster.

BacteriumFendYoke

Platinum Member
Isn't that the super pretentious restaurant in South Kensington? They have a fabulous Hereford organic blackcurrant souffle.
Pretentious? Moi?!

The day I run a restaurant with an Aussie colonial convict is the day that I admit that England is crap at cricket. It's not going to happen.

I only came here to research cymbals. Eleven years ago.

Mount Saint Elle'ns

Silver Member
Don't bring me into this thread. I only joined to research triple base drum petals.
You have a thing for souffles?

I'd have to pass on that particular Duncan and Jules creation, because I am allergic to blackcurrent. Or perhaps some other ingredient in Ribena. I know this because I had a mild reaction while concocting a black current vodka martini on a train from Edinburgh to Inverness.

Mount Saint Elle'ns

Silver Member
Don't make me choose. One is my large and hairy adopted nephew, the other is married to my sister.
Pocket is your brother-in-law? Chewbacca could marry one of your daughters, and it would be one big happy family. He could cater his own wedding, even. Souffles for everyone!

BacteriumFendYoke

Platinum Member
You have a thing for souffles?

I'd have to pass on that particular Duncan and Jules creation, because I am allergic to blackcurrent. Or perhaps some other ingredient in Ribena. I know this because I had a mild reaction while concocting a black current vodka martini on a train from Edinburgh to Inverness.
It's you I have to blame for that awful night on a sleeper train in 2000! You! Nothing salacious, just the reason why we were pulled into a siding at 3AM - to eject a drunken Yank!

I'm listening to the test match right now. I'll never admit England are crap. I'll happily admit that my batting is crap - an average of 0 this year. Not a single run in six innings.

Magenta

Platinum Member
Hehe, I know nothing about the English Cricket team. Or any cricket team, for that matter.
Of course you don't. You're American. And equally, I know nothing about baseball, thank God. (Not that I know much about cricket either, but that doesn't stop me.)