THIS is what I'm talkin' about.....

johnwesley

Silver Member
I posted a thread dealing with the price of cracked cymbals because I wanted to buy some no good cymbals to turn into wind chimes. Problem is the sellers are asking WAY too much for broken cymbals. Here's an example.....I particularly like the sellers assessment:
DRUMMERS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND KNOW THAT THE THIN CRACKED CYMBAL, IS THE COOL SOUND!!

Last edited:

belairien

Silver Member
Jeez I'll trade him my cracked wuhan china for them. I at least drilled it out. Small 1/8th inch crack just before the bend, drilled with a propper step bit to half inch.

Or sell it for like 15 bucks :ROFLMAO:

Al Strange

I posted a thread dealing with the price of cracked cymbals because I wanted to buy some no good cymbals to turn into wind chimes. Problem is the sellers are asking WAY too much for broken cymbals. Here's an example.....I particularly like the sellers assessment:
DRUMMERS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND KNOW THAT THE THIN CRACKED CYMBAL, IS THE COOL SOUND!!

Absolutely ridiculous...they’re just trying it on.?

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Gawd the $45 12" cymbal looks like someone tried to feed it to a wood chipper.

The Sabians look like what happens to dead things (not animals you sickos) around here, we shoot'em full of lead!

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
"DRUMMERS WHO HAVE BEEN AROUND KNOW THAT THE THIN CRACKED CYMBAL IS THE COOL SOUND!!"

Just as chefs who have been around know that rotten beef is delicious and as mechanics who have been around know that slashed tires are useful.
I'll take last weeks burger with a side of death please. Survival makes the burger taste better!

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
That second eBay Italian cymbal looks like they had a keyhole and just drilled it out an inch or so?