This is the coolest thing ever x 1000

Pocket-full-of-gold

Platinum Member
What brings me down: I was actually beginning to believe that when it was all over, someone just might actually fly.

What lifts me up:
I hope the Foo respond.......................
Grohl will respond, mate. I have no doubt. That's just the kinda guy he is.

Last edited:

JustJames

Platinum Member
My favourite bit:

Usually a post titled 'this is the coolest thing ever' has a video of the OP doing stick twirling sticks.

As soon as it wasn't that....I loved it!

Chollyred

Saw this over in another board. It was cool seeing all of the drummers playing the same thing at the same time. Great job!

If I had the opportunity, I don't know if I'd rather be playing drums or guitar.

It looks like it was tons of fun!

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
An amazing video, & must be even more amazing to be a member of Foo Fighters viewing it for the first time.

Of course, my covers band gets video requests like this weekly, but as the numbers taking part rarely exceeds a few hundred, we don't bother responding ----- YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
I noticed a bit of confused fundamental in the bass drum due to the mixing of woods from the different kits. Other than that it was inspired.

Jeff Almeyda

Senior Consultant
That was glorious. The power and emotion coming from them was so intense I felt chills.

And Dave Grohl is the coolest rock start in the world. Thank God it wasn't for Taylor Swift.