This Guy…

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
....is going to pee somewhere strategic in the house for being forced into that predicament.....

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member

roncadillac

When it drops below 70f my Pug can't handle the 'cold' and spends pretty much the entire time in a Tshirt and under layers of blankets. It's been an unseasonably cool low 60s for the last week here in my area of Florida and my wife and dog can't handle it. I'm just happy to not be sweating through my clothes five minutes after putting them on.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
When it drops below 70f my Pug can't handle the 'cold' and spends pretty much the entire time in a Tshirt and under layers of blankets. It's been an unseasonably cool low 60s for the last week here in my area of Florida and my wife and dog can't handle it. I'm just happy to not be sweating through my clothes five minutes after putting them on.

man, I just don't get how people desire to live in heat and humidity!! Over 55ºF and dew point over 55 and I am a whiney baby! Give me dry and cool/cold all the time!!

man, I just don't get how people desire to live in heat and humidity!! Over 55ºF and dew point over 55 and I am a whiney baby! Give me dry and cool/cold all the time!!

I don’t mind the cold and cool weather. I actually prefer it for hunting and other outdoor activities and projects on my property . It’s just the damn wind with the cold I can’t stand . Come to think of it I hate the wind in any temperature!

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
The cold hurts. For some of us, that is 100% the reason. I'm built like a stick. Look what cold does to sticks lol.

yeah...that is my wifes problem...she is only like a buck-five soaking wet...and must have real thin blood....and she was a professional figure skater bacck in the day....from Detroit...you would think growing up in an ice rink would put some callouses on!!

I don’t mind the cold and cool weather. I actually prefer it for hunting and other outdoor activities and projects on my property . It’s just the damn wind with the cold I can’t stand . Come to think of it I hate the wind in any temperature!

yeah...I am the "inclement weather weirdo"...I prefer anything to sunny, warm and still. Except for when drum corps shows are happening...

but give me cold, snow, wind, rain, grey skies etc for sure anytime. Storms....yes. Blizzards...OH YES!!!

JimmyM

Platinum Member
I saw a hairless dog last week and she was such a sweetheart! Makes me want one…almost.