This a thread that proably hasn't been done before.

Hey guys!

Well, the holidays are getting closer and my mom and dad want me to pick out some stuff I want for Christmas! Yay! Anyways, I've decided on a 20" Zildjian A Armand Ride (Used for $70!!), some Remo Vintage Emperors, and lastly, a new Vic Firth Stick Bag (Tge really big one with backpack straps) filled with 2 pairs of VF Dave Weckl Evolution Signatures (Wood tip), 2 pairs of VF Steve Gadd Signatures (Wood tip), 2 pairs of VF American Custom Boleros, a new set of Hot Rods, a set of Vater Monster Wood Brushes, and lastly, a set of VF T2 Cartwheels!

What do you want for Christmas that's drumming or non-drumming related?

I just ordered my holiday gift to myself-A new Pearl MCX kit! 10x8 12x9 16x16 and 22x18 in a beautiful Mocha Tamo finish! I'm jumping out of my skin i'm so excited!

I'm getting socks and underwear.
I know what your problem is. You let someone else do your Christmas shopping for you. I pic my own gifts. Picking up new kit tomorrow. :)

I'm thinking splash or china, but none of the women in my life would have a scooby about picking one.

Socks it is then.

Davo

I'm getting some new earbuds because my old ones broke.

I actually don't any random drum crap I want, strangely. Although could use some more drum sticks, damn, I already sent my list in to Santa....

I usually ask for a carton of lucky strikes, but my family will never buy them for me. I can't really blame them now though, 80 bucks is a lot.

My Dad is getting me a new 19" China, my Nan, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncle are all giving me money to replace my other cymbals.

My Mum keeps promising me stuff but never gets it or gives me like, a can of Lynx haha.

And no idea what my gf is getting me, she says it's a secret, but she has no money, so who knows.

I know what I'd LOVE but hey, not gonna happen.

Every year I ask Santa for the same thing. A new set of Ludwig maple classics. Then I wait for the inevitable form letter back in the mail informing me about an over sized item, fuel costs ( feed for the reindeer), size restrictions in the sleigh blah blah blah...

Every year I ask Santa for the same thing. A new set of Ludwig maple classics. Then I wait for the inevitable form letter back in the mail informing me about an over sized item, fuel costs ( feed for the reindeer), size restrictions in the sleigh blah blah blah...
He is probably having a hard time finding one that isn't cracked, bent, or separating. :)
Just kidding. Picking up my new Ludwig snare on Saturday in Indiana. Hope it is in good shape. :)

You guys..Christmas is about GIVING. What are you going to GIVE this season?

Nuka, what is a can of Lynx?

I put some drumheads on the wishlist I gave my wife. I am getting her one of those new Amazon gizmos that has electronic books,etc. Peace and goodwill.

Nuka, what is a can of Lynx?

A British deodorant :p

Umm

Europe I know has the same thing but it's called Axe. I dunno what it is in the states.

Anyway some pics just in case:

imgres

imgres

In the spirit of giving, I'm going shopping for an iPhone for my wife. Of course, this would mean one for me as well, so I have to find the best family plan if possible. It's funny, we made do without them for quite some time, but in our industry everyone is so well-connected, I think she might appreciate the gift after she gets into being able to respond to everyone in a timely manner.

Yes, up until now, we've made do with ancient simple phones and text messaging!

Im gonna make a wish - money.
I don't wanna haul stuff around if i want refund or anything. Rather just buy myself, and skip the hazzle.

Back