The Song Every Drummer Tries to Play But We All Play it Wrong

J-W

and you wasted your time posting this why????
You said to look up the manager's name, which I did several days ago and determined that it was the original drummer from that band. And then I posted that information in post #27. Your below quote gave an "either, or" option, so I simply pointed out that it was the first; he is the drummer of that band.

Look up the managers name....probably the original drummer from that band! Or just some other failed musician with an opinion?
So to that should I have simply said, "and you wasted your time posting this why???" ?

Last edited:

Jasta 11

You said to look up the manager's name, which I did several days ago and determined that it was the original drummer from that band. And then I posted that information in post #27. Your below quote gave an "either, or" option, so I simply pointed out that it was the first; he is the drummer of that band.

So to that should I have simply said, "and you wasted your time posting this why???" ?
I didn't realize it was a forum rule that i am obligated to read all the posts prior to writing my opinion. Sorry i screwed your life up by stepping on your wonderful post from,( what was # 27 ?) and took all of the credit for myself. Next time I see a thread with 8 pages of post or more i look forward to reading every single one before I waste everyone's time on this forum. Thanks man for being there!!

J-W

I didn't realize it was a forum rule that i am obligated to read all the posts prior to writing my opinion. Sorry i screwed your life up by stepping on your wonderful post from,( what was # 27 ?) and took all of the credit for myself. Next time I see a thread with 8 pages of post or more i look forward to reading every single one before I waste everyone's time on this forum. Thanks man for being there!!
You're very welcome, and it really was no problem.
While it isn't a rule to read all of the posts, I suggest it as this really is a wonderful place to communicate and learn from other drummers. It certainly is up to you to how you utilize it, though. My apologies for offending you by trying to get you caught up. It truly wasn't meant as an attack.
And no worries on "stepping on my wonderful post", but I do appreciate the compliment. Yours was wonderful as well.
Have a great day and drum on!

Local Oaf

I like to believe this thread is an elaborate Andy Kaufman-esque prank that LudwigRocker is playing on us. No one has ever heard this song and there is no manager at guitar center who gets mad at him.

Last edited:

blinky

I like to believe this thread is an elaborate Andy Kaufman-esque prank that LudwigRocker is playing on us. No one has ever heard this song and there is no manager at guitar center who gets mad at him.
Maybe it's Hirsch under cover. 😁

TK-421

I actually alluded to this a few days ago.

But there is video proof of some guy named Hirsh Gardner claiming that no one can play Don’t Ever Waana Lose Ya correctly. So as much as I’d like to think this is all some elaborate prank, it seems like there’s some merit to it. Unless this is a REALLY elaborate prank :)

Flaflaflafla

I actually alluded to this a few days ago.

But there is video proof of some guy named Hirsh Gardner claiming that no one can play Don’t Ever Waana Lose Ya correctly. So as much as I’d like to think this is all some elaborate prank, it seems like there’s some merit to it. Unless this is a REALLY elaborate prank :)
That isn’t actually Hirsh Gardner, it’s Tony Clifton.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

What would you say to get for a first one not too price heavy?
I replaced the Alesis with Roland TD-1DMK about 6 years ago...at the time, it was $1100 new. It is still working well - I use it for practice with my surf-punk/lo fi band. I see them only going for $700 now!