THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

Bonzodownunder

Wanted: 70's Slingerland concert toms in white or green 6-16, also aluminium &COB 14x5" Slingerlnad snare drums&Ludwig Standard 101 aluminium snare drum Paiste 602&2002 22" heavy crtashes/mediums.

heartbeat

SOLD
Paiste 14" 2002 Sound Edge hi-hats in excellent condition.

$275 shipped to US 48, Paypal. Message me if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_8600.jpg
    IMG_8600.jpg
    577.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8601.jpg
    IMG_8601.jpg
    704.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8602.jpg
    IMG_8602.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8603.jpg
    IMG_8603.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8604.jpg
    IMG_8604.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm selling a Gretsch Brooklyn Bop Kit in very good to excellent condition!

1,900 USD + shipping. Message me if you're interested- let's talk!

I've attached a more detailed description below.

Attachments

• Gretsch Brooklyn Description.pdf
    21.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3293.jpg
    IMG_3293.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3294.JPG
    IMG_3294.JPG
    641 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3295.JPG
    IMG_3295.JPG
    625.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3296.JPG
    IMG_3296.JPG
    339.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3297.JPG
    IMG_3297.JPG
    446.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3298.JPG
    IMG_3298.JPG
    415.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3293.jpg
    IMG_3293.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3294.JPG
    IMG_3294.JPG
    641 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3295.JPG
    IMG_3295.JPG
    625.6 KB · Views: 5

NouveauCliche

I have a 3 pc Noble Cooley Walnut Classic set for sale. $2150 local pickup for any DrumWorld member. If you're interested drop me a PM here.

I just sold these tonight (10-22-21) Thanks for looking.

But why are you selling them? ;-)

heartbeat

SOLD

20" Paiste Masters Dark Crash, 1808g. Beautiful crash and easily ride-able. Some fingerprints, but no other issues. I need to fund another purchase. $375 shipped to US48, Paypal.

Video of the actual cymbal on the right:

Attachments

• MastersDarkCrash_20_1.jpg
    MastersDarkCrash_20_1.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 4
  • MastersDarkCrash_20_2.jpg
    MastersDarkCrash_20_2.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Normandy_Drums

ADA1E653-5B75-43F3-905E-4863D08F601F.jpeg
For sale: one (1) 6.5x14” iNDE steel snare drum. 8 lugs w/ proprietary iNDE strainer, this model is no longer in production. Great snare in like new condition. Asking $275, no trades. Thanks for reading, willing to ship if buyer covers shipping cost.

Normandy_Drums

406B774D-8483-45CB-B173-E3B979F68ED7.jpeg
For sale: 9x13” / 16x16” / 14x26” (traditional sizes) Pearl Wood / Fiberglass drums in Antique Gold. Excellent condition, never gigged. Pinstripe heads with ambassador resonant heads upgraded on all toms from original factory heads, bass drum has Powerstroke 3 heads on both sides (original Pearl logo bass head included in sale). These drums are a limited edition reissue offering and are no longer in production.

Product description of what these shells are all about:

“Having pioneered the fusion of fiberglass material to wood drum shells in the late 60', Pearl is be offering Wood Fiberglass Series drums in limited production. True to tonal legacy set of their innovative forefathers, the wood/fiberglass drums feature 7-ply Kapur-blended shell with an inner layer of hand-applied fiberglass that is lacquered through a painstakingly precise process.

To further sculpt the tone of these unique drums, a sharp 45-degree edge is cut on the toms of each kit, while the bass drums feature a fully-rounded bearing edge. This brings focus to the Kapur wood' darker tonal qualities and accentuates the sonic cut of fiberglass; delivering a unique combination of warmth, projection, and focused decay.

Wood Fiberglass toms include the Opti-Mount suspension system to remove undue shell pressure and increase sustain. The toms are also fitted with SuperHoops II triple-flange counterhoops for durability and cutting rimshots, while RL10/20 Session-style low-mass lugs and telescoping bass spurs will provide tuning accuracy and a stable low end, respectively."

Pearl’s limited production run of new Wood Fiberglass drums includes:

7-ply Kapur-Blended Shells
7.5mm shell thickness
Hand-applied inner layer of Fiberglass
Sharp 45 degree bearing edges on toms
Rounded bearing edges on bass drums
Superhoops II hoops
RL10/20 Session style lugs
Remo Clear Pinstripe Tom Batter Heads
Remo Powerstroke 3 Clear Batter
Remo Powerstroke 3 Coated Front Head
Molded Rubber Gaskets
OptiMount Suspension System
Telescoping Spurs W/ Rubber or Spike Tip
High Gloss and Lacquer Finishes

These drums are an anomaly- you get high end Pearl features and a vintage sound that sounds huge! Asking $1099 or best offer. Thanks for reading, will ship if buyer covers shipping costs.

Normandy_Drums

28422BC5-C0BB-4195-A765-0FC91B456580.jpegDE3DD96C-30F1-40D8-BE6A-428940FF7DCB.jpegA32714CA-E0CF-41EF-87F3-41410DCBDE15.jpegACE25C9F-7A85-4175-9786-C887959CB5DF.jpeg
For sale: 16x18”, 14x14”, 8x12”, 7x10” Pearl Wood / Fiberglass Toms in Antique Gold. Excellent condition, never gigged. (10” tom has small dent on top bearing edge, pictures upon request). All have Pinstripe heads with Ambassador resonant heads upgraded from original factory heads. These drums are a limited edition reissue offering and are no longer in production.

Product description of what these shells are all about:

“Having pioneered the fusion of fiberglass material to wood drum shells in the late 60', Pearl is be offering Wood Fiberglass Series drums in limited production. True to tonal legacy set of their innovative forefathers, the wood/fiberglass drums feature 7-ply Kapur-blended shell with an inner layer of hand-applied fiberglass that is lacquered through a painstakingly precise process.

To further sculpt the tone of these unique drums, a sharp 45-degree edge is cut on the toms of each kit, while the bass drums feature a fully-rounded bearing edge. This brings focus to the Kapur wood' darker tonal qualities and accentuates the sonic cut of fiberglass; delivering a unique combination of warmth, projection, and focused decay.

Wood Fiberglass toms include the Opti-Mount suspension system to remove undue shell pressure and increase sustain. The toms are also fitted with SuperHoops II triple-flange counterhoops for durability and cutting rimshots, while RL10/20 Session-style low-mass lugs and telescoping bass spurs will provide tuning accuracy and a stable low end, respectively."

Pearl’s limited production run of new Wood Fiberglass drums includes:

7-ply Kapur-Blended Shells
7.5mm shell thickness
Hand-applied inner layer of Fiberglass
Sharp 45 degree bearing edges on toms
Rounded bearing edges on bass drums
Superhoops II hoops
RL10/20 Session style lugs
Molded Rubber Gaskets
OptiMount Suspension System
Telescoping Spurs W/ Rubber or Spike Tip
High Gloss and Lacquer Finishes

These drums are an anomaly- you get high end Pearl features and a vintage sound that sounds huge! Asking $275 each (or best offer if you buy more than one drum from me!) Thanks for reading, and I’m willing to ship if buyer covers shipping costs!

RickP

Gold Member
A really nice snares in mint condition for sale .
Tama Star Walnut - 14 x 6.5” Red garnet burst over Japanese sen wood outer veneer . Diecast hoops - asking $800 USD shipped to lower 48 and Canada 4584F7AD-B13E-4F47-8DD4-BCD9A9F023F8.jpegDE00D9B6-30FA-4FC0-B16D-27C491357156.jpeg905DB216-A356-4BC0-9443-195BA0C35E18.jpeg

Last edited:

Oleg Vostyakov

THIS IS THE CLASSIFIEDS THREAD.

1) If you are selling equipment, please give all relevant details. What are you selling, what condition is it in, how old is it, how much money are you asking for, what is the location of the equipment, will you allow pick up if bought locally, how much is shipping if it's not bought locally, where you are willing to ship. Post pictures or links to pictures if there are any available.

2) If you are interested in buying any equipment advertised please send the seller a PM or email and continue business privately from there on. Responding in this thread with a post like "I want to buy those cymbals, are they still for sale?" is likely to go unnoticed by the seller.

3) DrummerWorld will not be held liable for any aspect of any transaction resulting from any information in this thread. We provide this thread as an advertising interface.

4) This service is for private sellers only. No commercial ventures or spam allowed. Suspected spammers will be instantly and permanently banned from DrummerWorld. Please post your own photographs and respect copyrighted material.

5) This thread will remain Sticky, but all posts older than 90 days will be deleted in the interest of keeping things current. If your items are still for sale or if you are still looking for an item after your post has been deleted, please feel free to repost.
Hi! An I understood this right about that it is a kind of bulletin board for sale?