THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

solewheelin

Hi I'm looking for a good set of 14" hi hats.
I'm new here but I have references on other forums, ebay reverb, etc.
Anyway I'm looking for:
Older Zildjian New beats, Istanbul Agop traditionals, or maybe a nice HH set.. nothing too heavy..
I play a dynamic funk style.
I also play rock and wish I could play reggae.

danondrums

DW5000 Double Pedal - Turbo Cam

$325

e7f9ba78-f685-ef4c-3734-56c186657a3d.jpg
abbe4f5a-cee0-cfd3-8afe-1cc13a2a096b.jpg
ff68fb6a-fe9b-3509-644b-4d49b7b4ac2e.jpg

ac2b988e-5675-4815-d5bd-1b782c19386d.jpg

Trip McNealy

Gold Member
Due to some recent and upcoming major life events in our household I had to take a hard look at some of the gear I own and scale down a bit. I might regret letting go of all of it but it's nothing a repurchase can't fix later in life.

Overall Disclaimer: Most, if not all, of this gear has seen a smoke-free indoor gig or three however since COVID-19 lockdown in early 2020, everything has been sitting barely used in cases or on the floor of my drum den. I am a very meticulous person so all gear, albeit gently used, will span the gamut from Very Good to Very Excellent condition. COVID-free, smoke-free, issue-free, you-name-it-free.

Pictures of the items I’ve been able to clean up and sort are now up in my OfferUp page.
https://offerup.co/profile/dvvelardo

* Pearl Mimic Pro drum module (SOLD) - I bought this as a Sweetwater Demo unit after Pearl introduced it. Flawless operation and loaded with latest firmware and libraries. Comes with mounting plate, AC adapter, and original box. Per the EULA agreement I am also including the V-Expressions "Origins" expansion pack preloaded.

* DW Design Series Frequent Flyer 4-piece shell pack ($1000) - Gloss White finish. Almost showroom condition. Brand new Evans heads on all the drums two weeks ago. Includes an Evans EQ pad in the kick drum, a used AHEAD Armor 14x20 soft case, and a used Pearl soft case w/ dividers which fits the two toms and snare perfectly. A representation is here: (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...ies-frequent-flyer-4pc-shell-pack-gloss-white).

* DW 6710 Straight Cymbal Stands (SOLD) - Flat base, memory locks. I have three of these in identical condition. I will consider selling them as a bundle for a discount and/or bundled in with the Frequent Flyer kit.

* Ludwig 14x5 Acrolite snare drum (SOLD) - missing the internal muffle bracket apparatus but in decent overall shape. I'd have to lookup the S/N again but I want to say it's from 1978 or 1979. Upgraded Puresound 20-strand wires and Inde throw-off + butt plate.

* PDP New Yorker 4-piece acoustic-to-electronic shell pack ($700) - Sapphire Blue Sparkle finish. 18" kick w/ riser, 10" tom, 13" flr tom all outfitted with Drum-tec Design Series 2-ply batter heads, Pearl Muffl mesh resonant heads, Pearl NDA-1 No-drill TRS adapters, Drum-tec rubber rim trim, and Helennson side-mount adjustable internal triggers (except kick which is Roland RT-30K). The kick reso hoop has some leftover residue from a previously affixed 16-color LED light strip. There is no converted snare however I include the matching 13x5 snare as-is. This is a bonafide (great sounding) 9-ply Poplar-based kit so you can go back to using it acoustically if desired too.

* Roland CY-15R-MG cymbal pad (SOLD) - triggers perfectly. Includes the Roland rotation stopper/wingnut set.

* Roland PD-105X snare/tom pad (SOLD) - triggers perfectly. Brushed Aluminum finish.

I am near Morristown, NJ. I am willing to drive about an hour's distance to meet for pickup or will ship within the US at your cost. I will calculate a shipping cost if you provide your zip code. PayPal and Zelle/Quickpay accepted.

Thanks for your interest in advance.
-Dom

Last edited:

mrev87

FOR SALE - My Yamaha Stage Custom including cymbals and hardware.

Collection from Poole, Dorset or can arrange UK mainland shipping for an additional cost.

FOR SALE - My Yamaha Stage Custom including cymbals and hardware.

Collection from Poole, Dorset or can arrange UK mainland shipping for an additional cost.

Good one!

SVBJECT

For Sale:

TD-17 Drum Brain. Bought new, still in original box, I bought as upgrade and then went a different route, so literally used for 30 minutes give or take. Bought new in May 2021. £350+shipping ONO. Based in London, UK, can collect from E11 or SE1 (home/work). Representation here.

Also, less drummy, but lets put it up anyway:

Native Instruments Maschine+ - again original packaging, I generally love NI stuff and wanted a standalone so dived in with the big purchase, but just could not get on with it at all, especially for running electric drums through which was what I wanted, and after a few days felt like it was still alien. Bought Second hand in April 2021 - they were only released about a year ago, so not very old even though second hand. £850+shipping ONO - same locations/collection fine etc. Representation here.

DM me if interested in either

danondrums

DanOnDrums, this is *slightly* off-topic, but please tell about the make & model of your pedal case - and if you recommend it. Thanks in advance. 🙂
Hi Tor - It's just the case that came with the pedal. It seems fine enough, but I never really used it since I gig with a single so I don't really have much of an informed opinion on it.

Darth Vater

I have a 3 pc Noble Cooley Walnut Classic set for sale. $2150 local pickup for any DrumWorld member. If you're interested drop me a PM here.

I just sold these tonight (10-22-21) Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

spleeeeen

Platinum Member

DrumEatDrum

Platinum Member
Hello my friends. This unique drum set is now for sale. It is built using a Gretsch Blackhawk drum set. If you are interested in this set please message me so that we can discuss the terms and shipping. I can send more pictures.
For sale or you'll pay someone to haul them away? 😅

I've been in some weird bands, but I can't even imagine bringing that to any gig.

Hollywood Jim

Platinum Member
For sale or you'll pay someone to haul them away? 😅

I've been in some weird bands, but I can't even imagine bringing that to any gig.
Oh, I agree. I built it for someone at their request. A non drummer. They wanted an evil clown drum set. Now they want to sell it.
It would be perfect for a halloween gig I have coming up.
Maybe someone in a punk band could use it !??!?!

BGDurham

Oh, I agree. I built it for someone at their request. A non drummer. They wanted an evil clown drum set. Now they want to sell it.
It would be perfect for a halloween gig I have coming up.
Maybe someone in a punk band could use it !??!?!

Insane Clown Posse might want it.