THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

Darth Vater

Zildjian K Custom Dark Crashes 17 18
Excellent condition, zero issues. These open up nicely and have no harsh overtones and complement each other beautifully.

Updated: sold to Darth Vater for $360 shipped (my first dealings with the dark side).

More pics here
https://postimg.cc/gallery/5fdsy7X
Just wanted say what a pleasure it was dealing with Bud. Cymbals are in terrific condition. Great communication and fast shipping! What's not to like?

CVA

Looking to buy or trade for a Yamaha Live Custom Oak 10” mounted Tom in Emerald fade

Last edited:

iCe

WANTED!

Pearl Masters BCX in Lava Bubinga finish

13x9 Tom
18x16 Floor Tom

If you see one or both of these listed elsewhere, i would't mind a PM ;)

Squirrel Man

Zildjian 20 inch ride for sale

$300 plus split the shipping, should be $15 to $20 total to ship depending on where you're at. Sweetwater lists it at $365:

I purchased it new in a K pack and played it for roughly two weeks and decided to go with a Rude power ride. There are some buff marks on the underside of the bell, I'm not sure where they came from, they've been played on a thick pad washer since I got it. Otherwise like new condition.

PayPal preferred, PM me if you're interested.

Lee-Bro

NIB - Pearl Export 5pc in Honey Amber Lacquer. - $700

Model EXL725/C249, has a lacquer finish known as Honey Amber. It is 100% brand new, in factory boxes, never set up or played. The boxes were opened only to verify contents.

Drum sizes (diameter x depth):
Bass drum - 22x18
Tom 1 - 12x8
Tom 2 - 13x9
Floor tom - 16x16
Snare drum 14x5.5

Hardware package includes: bass drum pedal, hi hat stand, snare stand, straight cymbal stand, a boom cymbal stand, and two tom mounting arms.

No cymbals included.

Pearl1.jpgPearl2.jpg
Pearl3.jpgPearl4.jpg

Last edited:

Lee-Bro

Humes & Berg Enduro foam lined case for 28" (diameter) x 16" (depth) bass drum.

Brand new, never used. A few exterior surface scratches due to storage. Looking to get the $150 I have in it.

Enduro3.jpgEnduro1.jpgEnduro2.jpg

acsunda

Gretsch New Classic drum kit in Ocean Sparkle Burst. 10/12/14/20. Minor cracking on the lacquer. Shells only, no snare, hardware or cymbals. Will include rail mount (not pictured). 10" tom not pictured, but I can send one if requested (just didn't have it set up). Asking $1200 OBO. Will ship if buyer pays shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!IMG_9418.JPGIMG_9419.JPG

Gretsch New Classic drum kit in Ocean Sparkle Burst. 10/12/14/20. Minor cracking on the lacquer. Shells only, no snare, hardware or cymbals. Will include rail mount (not pictured). 10" tom not pictured, but I can send one if requested (just didn't have it set up). Asking $1200 OBO. Will ship if buyer pays shipping. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!
are you going to buy a gold glass glitter kit?!

for sale: Ludwig Black Galaxy snare shell and parts.

included: Shell (5x14), Hoops, Tension Rods, Throw, and Butt-Plate. the original heads were shot and one of the snare wires is bent (can include if you like).

Shell is in excellent condition. Hoops are in good shape too- minor flaking/flaws, but nothing too bad. Open to offers!

IMG_8762.jpg IMG_8760.jpgIMG_8761.jpg IMG_8763.jpg
IMG_8764.jpg

Ghostin one

Sabian AA Rock crash 18"

good / great condition for an older AA - no keyhole or cracks, logos are faded

crazy loud, lots of sustain, extreme bell sound, not bad as a ride
$75 plus shipping from PA

I'll try to get pictures up here soon.