THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

BobC

SOLD!

1969 Ludwig kit, Black Diamond Pearl, 12/13/16/22. Very nice players grade kit. The 12" tom was added later. The previous owner expertly filled in the holes on the bass drum so they are barely noticeable, and installed a Ludwig double tom holder. I have the tom arm, but the wing bolt is missing, and was missing when I got the drums. Wrap is tight, edges are good, shells are round, chrome is clean. No issues. $1200 with shipping available extra.

Serious inquiries only, no trades. Paypal accepted. Ask any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_9555.JPG
    IMG_9555.JPG
    734.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9554.JPG
    IMG_9554.JPG
    662.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9549.JPG
    IMG_9549.JPG
    842 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9559.JPG
    IMG_9559.JPG
    770.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9553.JPG
    IMG_9553.JPG
    497.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

vxla

Silver Member
Selling a few DW things here. Can ship anywhere at the buyer's expense or meet in the Chicago area.

• Drum Workshop 3-position Snare Drum Butt Plates (Chrome) DWSM2158 - $20/each (2 available)
  • Drum Workshop Floor Tom Memory Locks (Chrome) DWSMTM12CR - 6 available. $20 for 3 / $30 for all 6
  • Drum Workshop DWCP9908 Bass Drum Lifter (Black Finish) - $70
  • Drum Workshop DWCP9908 Bass Drum Lifter (Chrome Finish) - $70
  • Drum Workshop Collectors Series Maple/Mahogany 18x23 Bass Drum (Natural finish with Chrome hardware) + 18x22 Protection Racket soft bag. The drum is in excellent condition; single owner only played 2-3 times in a studio - $750

Send me a message if interested and you'd like to see photos. Thanks.

Tom E

Hi All,
For all you percussion players here in the New England area, I am selling my personal set of Pearl Primero Pro fiberglass congas. I bought these new and used them for about 15-20 gigs over the years. These drums are almost impossible to find in this gorgeous high gloss red sparkle lacquer. 10" quinto, 11" conga and 12" tumbadora. Also included is a set of 3 Pearl conga bags, top quality Pearl stands, lug wrench and lug oil. I chose these particular drums because the fiberglass shells have great projection and are not affected by heat and humidity. (This kit with synthetic heads would be totally weatherproof) thus great for outdoor gigs. Excellent condition with just one or two nicks. My total investment in this kit was over $1000 and they have been lovingly maintained and always detuned after every use. I would sell the kit for $500, pickup only here in Cumberland, RI
(Please note- I would consider any Istanbul Traditional, Zildjian K or K Custom cymbals as trade/partial trade).
I'm happy to send more pics or even facetime with any interested buyer.........best to all!

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3774.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3774.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail_IMG_3775.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3775.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail_IMG_3776.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3776.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail_IMG_3777.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3777.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1
  • thumbnail_IMG_3778.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3778.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1

KenDoken

UK - Zildjian Lv348 low volume cymbal set £150

I will be selling my set of quiet cymbals in good condition online soon. Thought I would offer them here first. PM if interested

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_20221206_104404130.jpg
    IMG_20221206_104404130.jpg
    734.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221206_104422608.jpg
    IMG_20221206_104422608.jpg
    693.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221206_104502946.jpg
    IMG_20221206_104502946.jpg
    734.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221206_104518487.jpg
    IMG_20221206_104518487.jpg
    952.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221206_104329244.jpg
    IMG_20221206_104329244.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 0

aparker2005

Selling this excellent condition 14x6.5 Ludwig Supra/Supersensitive hybrid. Monroe badge. It was originally a supersensitive that got changed over to a normal 402. It has the old hole spacing still for the old strainer. A new Trick strainer was installed which works flawlessly (all done before I got the drum). No issues other than light usage. Remo coated emperor batter, ambassador reso. Ludwig 20 strand wires. Ships at buyer expense to the lower 48. Asking $385 plus ship!

20221207_143508.jpg20221207_143524.jpg20221207_143541.jpg20221207_143603.jpg20221207_143623.jpg

spelman

I just got a message from a moderator that this whole thread , the Classified section is "no more". It's been "eliminated".
Yet it's still possible to post here?

roncadillac

I just got a message from a moderator that this whole thread , the Classified section is "no more". It's been "eliminated".
I haven't heard this and this thread hasn't been locked nor any official message regarding it from a mod. @Supergrobi is probably the best one to ask as he usually pops in here for mod related inquiries.

jda

Might a proper For Sale/Trade/Wanted/ section be forth Coming??!

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Staff member
Maybe reach out to the moderator via private message, asking for clarification? I don't think this thread will yield any substantial information.

I haven't heard this and this thread hasn't been locked nor any official message regarding it from a mod. @Supergrobi is probably the best one to ask as he usually pops in here for mod related inquiries.
Thanks for heads up!

Might a proper For Sale/Trade/Wanted/ section be forth Coming??!
Will not happen. There's ebay, there's Reverb, there's Craigs List, there's a ton of other platforms. This is a forum.

spelman

Maybe reach out to the moderator via private message, asking for clarification? I don't think this thread will yield any substantial information.

Thanks for heads up!

Will not happen. There's ebay, there's Reverb, there's Craigs List, there's a ton of other platforms. This is a forum.
I wish I knew who that moderator is. I reported the post above with the snares. I thought it would be best moved to the Classified sections. I got that weird reply that the Classified section is "eliminated".

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Staff member
I wish I knew who that moderator is. I reported the post above with the snares. I thought it would be best moved to the Classified sections. I got that weird reply that the Classified section is "eliminated".
Ah okay, thanks for the clarification and the heads up! I left a note in the other thread.

larryace

"Uncle Larry" - Administrator
Staff member
That was me. I tried to move the thread but the classified section was not on the list of sub forums to move it to. Beings there was talk about dropping the classified section, I assumed it was eliminated. I'm not understanding what's going on. Supergrobi would know.

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Staff member
There's just this thread, no forum. It's a bit tricky to merge postings with existing threads (compared to moving a thread to a different forum, which is easily accessible for moderators). I didn't want to merge eventually because in the meantime there have been other postings in that thread, so merging would have destroyed the timeline so to say, intertwining with the answers over here. I just left a note there.

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Staff member
trading among musicians is caring and Sharing...

:D
Absolutely! Please feel free to take care of our fellow musicians on the platforms designed for that particular purpose ❤️

NouveauCliche

I seemed to collect more drums than ever during the pandemic....now that things feel more regular I was taking inventory and realized that I've hardly touched a couple of the snares I got so I thought I might release them to a better home. I might even have a couple more later but I think these three snares in particular are beauties and should go to a home where they do something besides collect dust in a studio.
I'll throw these up on reverb too, but I wanted to give the community a shot first because I know everyone here is a drum lover and I'd feel better about them going to a community member!

EDIT: The Bronze Snare has sold.

The second snare was my first Gretsch drum ever and where I caught the bug: The Gretsch 6.5" x 14" USA Metal Bronze Snare Drum - This is a fantastic drum with a 1mm shell with 45-degree bearing edges - it's a beast. It has a wonderful mid-range tuning that sounds like a sample of what a rock snare should sound like - but you can tune it up or down with great results. I'm currently using a 13X7 cranked sky high - so as wonderful as the bronze is, it's just *not* the same sound as a steel piccolo haha - I have a great case for this as well that I'll throw in - the only modification from factory stock is that I have a set of Canopus Snares on it, vs the Gretsch factory snare which helped it open up.

thumbnail_IMG_4810.jpgthumbnail_IMG_4811.jpg

Lastly, I have an unsung hero of the Gretsch lineup: a 6.5 x 14 Renown (the RN2 series) Wonderful all-around drum - I bought to tune low with a big fat snare drum for a lo-fi project that never happened. I have a wonderful case for it - new heads and I'll throw in the Big fat snare drum donut. I think the color is

Satin Tobacco Burst​

274593237_1141081363096649_5631499442634009387_n.jpg

DM for pricing - I'll make you the best deal I can with the cases etc. :)

Last edited:

timmdrum

Silver Member
I seemed to collect more drums than ever during the pandemic....now that things feel more regular I was taking inventory and realized that I've hardly touched a couple of the snares I got so I thought I might release them to a better home. I might even have a couple more later but I think these three snares in particular are beauties and should go to a home where they do something besides collect dust in a studio.
I'll throw these up on reverb too, but I wanted to give the community a shot first because I know everyone here is a drum lover and I'd feel better about them going to a community member!

The second snare was my first Gretsch drum ever and where I caught the bug: The Gretsch 6.5" x 14" USA Metal Bronze Snare Drum - This is a fantastic drum with a 1mm shell with 45-degree bearing edges - it's a beast. It has a wonderful mid-range tuning that sounds like a sample of what a rock snare should sound like - but you can tune it up or down with great results. I'm currently using a 13X7 cranked sky high - so as wonderful as the bronze is, it's just *not* the same sound as a steel piccolo haha - I have a great case for this as well that I'll throw in - the only modification from factory stock is that I have a set of Canopus Snares on it, vs the Gretsch factory snare which helped it open up.

thumbnail_IMG_4810.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4811.jpg

Lastly, I have an unsung hero of the Gretsch lineup: a 6.5 x 14 Renown (the RN2 series) Wonderful all-around drum - I bought to tune low with a big fat snare drum for a lo-fi project that never happened. I have a wonderful case for it - new heads and I'll throw in the Big fat snare drum donut. I think the color is

Satin Tobacco Burst​

274593237_1141081363096649_5631499442634009387_n.jpg

DM for pricing - I'll make you the best deal I can with the cases etc. :)
Pics didn't show. 😕