THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

DogBreath

Administrator Emeritus
THIS IS THE CLASSIFIEDS THREAD.

1) If you are selling equipment, please give all relevant details. What are you selling, what condition is it in, how old is it, how much money are you asking for, what is the location of the equipment, will you allow pick up if bought locally, how much is shipping if it's not bought locally, where you are willing to ship. Post pictures or links to pictures if there are any available.

2) If you are interested in buying any equipment advertised please send the seller a PM or email and continue business privately from there on. Responding in this thread with a post like "I want to buy those cymbals, are they still for sale?" is likely to go unnoticed by the seller.

3) DrummerWorld will not be held liable for any aspect of any transaction resulting from any information in this thread. We provide this thread as an advertising interface.

4) This service is for private sellers only. No commercial ventures or spam allowed. Suspected spammers will be instantly and permanently banned from DrummerWorld. Please post your own photographs and respect copyrighted material.

5) This thread will remain Sticky, but all posts older than 90 days will be deleted in the interest of keeping things current. If your items are still for sale or if you are still looking for an item after your post has been deleted, please feel free to repost.

Last edited:

Wilson3d

Vintage 1960s Ludwig Red Sparkle Drum Set Keystone Badge

Hello. Sorry if I am not allowed to link to Ebay. Please just delete if that is the case. I am not a drummer and put an old drum set up on Ebay. I just thought I would sell them as separate drums because it would be easier to box them up and ship them off. The posts are a lot more popular that I was anticipating and a lot of people are suggesting I take these auctions down and put them up as a full set. I am actually not sure if I can even do that since I already have bids on them. Can someone recommend if they actually sell for more as a set? I get that it would be less stressful for a buyer that wants them all but I wasn't thinking about that when I posted them. They have been in my parents house since before I was born and I just posted them not realizing how strong the interest would be. Thanks for any feedback.

snare_01.JPGtom_02.JPGtom_01.JPGbase_01.JPG

SomeBadDrummer

Vintage 1960s Ludwig Red Sparkle Drum Set Keystone Badge

Hello. Sorry if I am not allowed to link to Ebay. Please just delete if that is the case. I am not a drummer and put an old drum set up on Ebay. I just thought I would sell them as separate drums because it would be easier to box them up and ship them off. The posts are a lot more popular that I was anticipating and a lot of people are suggesting I take these auctions down and put them up as a full set. I am actually not sure if I can even do that since I already have bids on them. Can someone recommend if they actually sell for more as a set? I get that it would be less stressful for a buyer that wants them all but I wasn't thinking about that when I posted them. They have been in my parents house since before I was born and I just posted them not realizing how strong the interest would be. Thanks for any feedback.

View attachment 102580View attachment 102581View attachment 102582View attachment 102583
Looks like you got $2,000 for these four drums, all sold to different buyers. A shame to break up the set, but it appears several people got individual drums for their existing sets...so probably made some people happy :)

dwsabianguy

Does anybody out there have an old school 14-inch ten-hole Noble & Cooley die cast snare side hoop? Not opposed to a pair either, but I do already have a batter hoop.

drumnut87

large 3 sided gibraltar drum rack for sale,

gibraltar 42 inch drum rack + 36" side bars and 8 clamps plus feet.

for sale is my old gibraltar drum rack, seen plenty of use but is not abused. 42 inch front bar, 36" left and right side bars, 8 rack clamps (a mix of unbranded/generic and official gibraltar ones) plus side bar connection clamps.. front bar and right side side bar come with memory locks to stop the rack rotating and feel more secure during use.

i think i have some more generic clamps as well so if i can find them i will include them as well.

all 4 main poles come with cymbal adaptors on top, 3 of the feet are larger size and one is smaller sized. one of the larger feet needs a T-clamp on it as the one on it cracked (pictures show which one)

has been in storage for a while so could do with a clean if you so fancy it, but all part are functional and hold up well.

**WILL NOT SPLIT**

UK POSTAGE ONLY.

Dllnic

For Sale - drum-tec DP-921FB Double Pedal with just one foot!! - 9000 Series - $125 shipped CONUSA via US Postal Service

For sale, the drum-tec DP-921which allows a single pedal to control two beaters; one controlled by the toe the other by the heel. This is the very rugged drum-tec model not the lighter weight version offered by others. I got this pedal with a used electric drum kit I bought and do not double pedal at all so I don’t need this pedal.
  • Frees up the hi-hat foot; frees up space for drum stands
  • Dual-chain drive with third chain for second beater; can also be used as a single beater pedal
  • Can be used with another pedal for 4-pedal action on two bass drums!!
  • You can adjust everything, including the spring tension, pedal leverage and even the bass drum hoop connection with a drum key or by hand.
  • Comes with both beaters (with very little use) and original box.
  • Link to product information: https://www.drum-tec.com/drum-tec-d...hcA-XsFRoC4QsQAvD_BwE#detail--product-reviews
  • YouTube demo of single pedal/double beater pedals:
View attachment 100653View attachment 100654
Still available?

dwsabianguy

I guess I'm looking for two 16" Sabian AA Bright Crashes now. They're about the closest thing to Neil's "Medium-Thin" crashes like what's on Moving Pictures and Exit Stage Left. Seems like every 16" crash on the market has a tiny bell compared to the 18 of the same make, except for Rock Crashes, which are way heavier than I'm looking for.

And if maybe somebody has a 22" Canadian A Zildjian in the 3300-3500g range...

Last edited:

pgm554

Platinum Member
New Sabian AAX 21 inch FREQ ride cymbal.
Never played ,I bought a set from GC and don't need another ride.
Large unlathed bell makes for a loud and cutting rock cymbal.
These are $345 new from Sabian.
Asking $200 bucks plus shipping (probably $25 bucks).
Local pickup SF bay area
1620002666671.jpeg

1620002696830.jpeg

Last edited:

Neal Pert

I'm selling a set of Zildjian K Constantinople cymbals. This is a gorgeous and well cared-for set of cymbals from Zildjian's top line. Everything is in great shape with no cracks, flea bites, keyholes, or other funny business.

20” Medium Thin Low Ride (2016) 2018g. $349 shipped-- SOLD
19" Crash/Ride (2016) 1568g. $339 shipped
14" Hi Hats (2015) 906g/1222g $349 shipped-- SOLD

I'm selling the 16" K Sweet Crash cymbal (2018, 950g) which blends perfectly with the K Cons. $180 shipped. SOLD

Zildjians for Sale.jpg

Last edited:

Blaze_Infernus

WANTED TO BUY: The original Tama SLP Dynamic Bronze 14 x 5.5, 10 lug snare

Looking for the original 5.5 inch deep, 10 lug snare that has now been discontinued. The new one confuses me, to say the least. I am not a fan.

I want one of these drums. If you have one for sale or trade or know where I can fine one, please let me know! There’s a reward for it. Thank you kindly.

142604-tmp905D.jpg

Last edited:

Lee-Bro

Cymatic Audio uTrack 24 24-Channel Recorder / USB Audio Interface w/ MADI card​

$650 + shipping (CONUS) for forum members.

1620360459949.png

beatdat

I'm looking to buy a couple of used items, hopefully in good condition:

1) a TAMA Silverstar 18" floor tom circa 2012 to complete my personal setup. Mine are wrapped in a gunmetal colour, but I would be happy to find one in any colour or wrap; and

2) a pair of Sabian AAX 14" Studio hi-hats. I need this to complete the cymbal setup at the church I play in. We already have a 16" Studio Crash and a 20" Studio Ride, but the 14" Regular hats we have cut through the mix a bit too much.

If anyone has and is looking to sell these items, or has a link to someone who is selling them, please send me a PM.

I live in Toronto, ON, so that may need to be taken into consideration when it comes to shipping.

Thanks.

dwsabianguy

I'm selling my 4x14 Birch Absolute snare. It's been used on one album not yet released, and a couple gigs, but I haven't used it in about a year, so onward and upward! 300 shipped to the contiguous United States.

CD5DCED9-2D66-4614-9BCC-BEA926FB96C0.jpegD81F4CF9-694E-4EE2-8970-DC6A9315A5B8.jpegA98CD3DA-E3F9-4958-8266-754B0562EB71.jpeg91CAD7E6-4C75-4BBE-8F21-4D79DF8D0A64.jpeg

Ronzo

Yamaha DTX Multi 12 Only a few months old.
Yamaha DTX Multi 12 (original box) still has protective film on display
Hi hat pedal (original box)
Post mount, bracket and stand
$700 canadian$
Located in Ontario Canada.
Can ship at buyers expense

43A1B350-CF15-4670-AEAE-476C9E26B397.jpeg
77252D9B-1E29-4DFB-875B-63BFC4DE86F8.jpeg

fess

For Sale:
Ludwig Classic Maple. 22x14, 13x9, 16x16 in Aged Onyx
Mint condition, like new except for stick marks on heads
$1400. Pick up in Bristow VA 7105FDD2-51EE-45E2-A4EA-EF4DDA17871F.jpeg8F737605-6A74-4CAD-A7C3-FF62EB1543FD.jpeg

Attachments

• 460E7C21-F0A6-4673-8324-65AE056B7259.jpeg
    460E7C21-F0A6-4673-8324-65AE056B7259.jpeg
    456.1 KB · Views: 8