The Bernhard thread

criz p. critter

Silver Member
At the moment i work on a migration from old Golive to Dreamweaver - very tricky....
GoLive, huh? That takes me back. Remember PageMill? I did my first site on PageMill 1. Did you build the whole DW site from scratch yourself? Pretty impressive.

I also want to thank you for your time and dedication to providing this great site for all of us. It has been a lot of fun and an invaluable resource for me, for the almost-5 years I've been here.

Cheers, Bernhard!

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
The very least I can do is add to the thank you chorus to Bernhard. It's not an exaggeration to say this site, & the great people on it (you know who you are) have helped my return to drumming more than any other single factor. Superb work Bernhard, of the highest order, & a legacy of immense importance in the world of drumming. Thank you!

Got to ask though, after all this time, which is your "go to" coast?

You are touched by inpiration mate...keep it up!

The very least I can do is add to the thank you chorus to Bernhard. It's not an exaggeration to say this site, & the great people on it (you know who you are) have helped my return to drumming more than any other single factor. Superb work Bernhard, of the highest order, & a legacy of immense importance in the world of drumming. Thank you!

Got to ask though, after all this time, which is your "go to" coast?

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
Larry, a song for you :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROprP41yB_E ... hey, it's not your fault that the law is an

... taking care of Drummerworld. Can be five or six hours a day. The forum gives no big work for me - Thomas is doing the main job. But Drummerworld Website is keeping me going and busy. At the moment i work on a migration from old Golive to Dreamweaver - very tricky....
I had a feeling that the main site would be taking most of your time. There's always new videos and entries and these things have to be sourced and acquired.

Nice of Adobe to take over DreamWeaver and leave their Golive clients to clean up the mess. It's like the way Microsoft suddenly introduced the ribbon into their Office interface. So, when I can't find a function I just Google it ... there are now many thousands of forum entries on the web asking "How do I find [so-and-so] function in Office 2007"?

Market dominance doesn't do the user any favours!

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
I too, should thank Bernhard for the genesis of this forum. Up until I got here, my drumming life was meandering around and about to start flopping like a fish out of water. But because of this site and the people in it, I feel a bit better focused on the drumming that I loved so much when I started some 40 years ago. Thanks Bernhard!

aydee

Platinum Member

B'man's the best!
He the Santa, Mr. Chocolate factory & Alladin all rolled into one to have created this wonderful online romper room for drummers!!

I raise a toast of Mosel Valley Gewurztraminer to our Grand Wizard!

PS- Benhard, nice band, friends of mine playing in your town, Bird's Eye Club, July13th, 14th, 15th, 16th. Chk them out if you have the time.

Last edited:
J

jorn

Bernhard is number one!
The forum and site entertains and connects thousands of drummers on a daily basis.