The A's are HERE!

B

Big_Philly

I'll try it, but to be honest, I still like the sound of my PST ride. It just sounds very warm and musical, as opposed to the A ride, which still sounds very good, but completely different.
Cheap-ish cymbals often have a charm to them that you don't find in the expensive ones in my experience. I can still enjoy my Paiste 302 ride, nice ride and also very crashable.
I also love the sound of one of my pupil's Meinl Meteor hats. Perhaps as much as I like my AA fusion hats that cost at least twice as much.

805Drummer

Gold Member
Cheap-ish cymbals often have a charm to them that you don't find in the expensive ones in my experience. I can still enjoy my Paiste 302 ride, nice ride and also very crashable.
I also love the sound of one of my pupil's Meinl Meteor hats. Perhaps as much as I like my AA fusion hats that cost at least twice as much.
Aw, come on! That makes it about 10 times as hard (sentimentally) to sell the PSTs!

rmandelbaum

Platinum Member
I love Zildjian As, Nice cymbals, take care of them and they will last you a lifetime

I have a bunch of them non newer then 29 years old with the oldest being from the 60s

805Drummer

Gold Member
I love Zildjian As, Nice cymbals, take care of them and they will last you a lifetime

I have a bunch of them non newer then 29 years old with the oldest being from the 60s
They must sound absolutely delicious! Now I see what you mean by them sounding better as they age. I'm just worried about breaking them: I have relatively good technique, but I play super hardcore black heavy trash death metal.