Thank you Drummerworld!!!

ggmerino

I just wanted to express my sincere thanks to this incredible site and the poeple that make it happen. I only discovered it a month or so ago and can't put into words what a treasure the forum, the clinic and everything else has been. All for a musician-freindly price (free!). Sometimes when I am bored or down, just looking at pictures of beautiful cymbals is all it takes. When I really need a pick-me-up I look at the video of my man Bernard and I rememeber why I do this to begin with: http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/bernardpurdieshuffle.html

Thanks.

Yes! Drummerworld is a great place to be.

Ode to a Cymbal

Zild A my darling
You set me wallet free
You're the best I ever found

When I'm down
You shine for me
And I know you'll always be round.

:)

I've only been here a few months but it has inspired me to go out and buy all this new gear that I probably should have gotten years ago. Everyone is super nice and helpful and it encourages me to think and experiment alot more both with my music and with my equipment.

Oh and It's a good vice for my obsessive compulsions.

Many thanks to everybody for the nice words about Drummerworld and the Forum.

Yes, it's sometimes hard work to keep Drummerworld rolling. Just learned today, that Drummerworld won again the Drummie Award from Drum Magazines Readers Poll as best website (for the sixth's time...) - this also gives motivation.

As for the Forum the main work is done by our administrators DogBreath - Thomas and Jon Bermuda...flowers go the them - and of course also to you all...

Again, thank you so much...

Bernhard

http://www.drummagazine.com/drummies/hall-of-fame

Attachments

• drummies2012-logo.png
    drummies2012-logo.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 216
... that Drummerworld won again the Drummie Award from Drum Magazines Readers Poll as best website (for the sixth's time...)
Super great news. Congrats to Team Bernhard .... and many thanks.​

Drummerworld won again the Drummie Award from Drum Magazines Readers Poll as best website (for the sixth's time...)

This is wonderful news Bernhard, and a well deserved drummie, Drummerworld rules!!!

Thanks to you, DogBreath - Thomas and Jon Bermuda :)

Onya Bernhard - you're a high achiever! I like DW :)

I've learnt more in my few years on the forum than I learned in the previous whatever years. So much info that it will take me until I'm as old as Roy Haynes to get through it. If karma is for real then I owe to you and a whole bunch of people here!

....Yes, it's sometimes hard work to keep Drummerworld rolling. Just learned today, that Drummerworld won again the Drummie Award from Drum Magazines Readers Poll as best website (for the sixth's time...) - this also gives motivation....

Congratulations and very well deserved.

As an almost 1 year member, the information I've learned here along with the people, makes it a daily stop. I still feel as though I take away more than I give at this point.

+1 to this whole thread.

I've only been here a few months but it has inspired me to go out and buy all this new gear that I probably should have gotten years ago. Everyone is super nice and helpful and it encourages me to think and experiment alot more both with my music and with my equipment.

Oh and It's a good vice for my obsessive compulsions.

^^^^ - my thoughts exactly, ha ha.

drumming website 2012
Drummerworld.com

Onlinedrummer.com
Drumchannel.com
Drummercafe.com

Yayyyyy

Ode to a Drums

Dear Drums, everytime I see you
I want to share a moment with you
Everytime I listen to you
I want to be forever with you

When I can't listen to you anymore
My heart's crying out for more
When we finally meet again
You relieve me of my pain

MAD

This is the best place on the internet. Peace and goodwill.

Back