Testing... SoundCloud Being Grumpy

Ryan Culberson

Trying to post links to some sessions I've done recently, just to alleviate boredom. Have been experiencing SoundCloud issues. Hoping this works. If not, I'll remove quickly.

Testing

Last edited:

Ryan Culberson

If the goal was to send me to song 2—- the mission accomplished. Also nice
Thanks, brotha! Mission accomplished. Song 2 is what I was hoping to link. Sweet. Now I know it was user error. Looking forward to posting some more stuff and getting feedback.

Griffin

Thanks, brotha! Mission accomplished. Song 2 is what I was hoping to link. Sweet. Now I know it was user error. Looking forward to posting some more stuff and getting feedback.
Haha too easy, more stuff sounds good. I liked the vibe in that one, nice and chill. Playing with rods yeah?

Ryan Culberson

Haha too easy, more stuff sounds good. I liked the vibe in that one, nice and chill. Playing with rods yeah?
Thanks again, brotha! Wire brushes on that one. Regal Tip Jeff Hamilton model. Snare drum is a 7x14 Noble & Cooley SS Maple, circa '88. Main goal was to try to make the hi-hats sound like a shaker. Also of note... full band playing the whole take, all in the same room. No room for error in that scenario. o_O

Griffin

Thanks again, brotha! Wire brushes on that one. Regal Tip Jeff Hamilton model. Snare drum is a 7x14 Noble & Cooley SS Maple, circa '88. Main goal was to try to make the hi-hats sound like a shaker. Also of note... full band playing the whole take, all in the same room. No room for error in that scenario. o_O
Nicely done, I was wondering if it was brushes, but the snare crack seemed a little too heavy, so nicely done. Yeah full band playing can be rough to nail, but nothing else gets that feeling on a track. Keep up the good work!