Tempus is awesome.

moxman

Silver Member
I was playing with one of my 4 bands, which practices in a small basement room - and the volume in this classic rock type band can sometimes build up.. to the point where the 13"x6" Black Panther maple custom premium deluxe (or whatever the heck it's called) was just tanking. I couldn't get the volume out of it I usually do.. partially the room acoustics and the volume level.

So I brought over my Tempus fiberglass 13"x6" snare and although I thought both drums were comparable in sound, the fiberglass Tempus just kicked it's a##! At quiet volumes it has a perfect crisp full sound.. and at higher volumes it just never quit. Case closed.. back to Tempus for my go-to snare!

pgm554

Platinum Member
I was playing with one of my 4 bands, which practices in a small basement room - and the volume in this classic rock type band can sometimes build up.. to the point where the 13"x6" Black Panther maple custom premium deluxe (or whatever the heck it's called) was just tanking. I couldn't get the volume out of it I usually do.. partially the room acoustics and the volume level.

So I brought over my Tempus fiberglass 13"x6" snare and although I thought both drums were comparable in sound, the fiberglass Tempus just kicked it's a##! At quiet volumes it has a perfect crisp full sound.. and at higher volumes it just never quit. Case closed.. back to Tempus for my go-to snare!
A fiberglass snare is a thing of beauty.
I swear by them.