Teddy Whitlaub

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
Nope, but I'll Google him.

No results.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Same here. Also searched Theodore and Ted as well as Whitlock. Nothing.

bermuda

Drummerworld Pro Drummer - Administrator
Staff member
I did come up with Ted McKenna for some reason, drummer from Sensational Alex Harvey Band - a fave band of mine - and discovered that only a year after his death, his site is down and the tedmckenna.com name is already available. I'm not going to do anything with it, but I will make sure my name and hosting are paid well in advance so that my site outlives me by at least 5 years!

johnwesley

Silver Member
I don't know who Teddy Whitlaub is either and I've searched and searched. Friend told me he's a powerhouse on the drums, but didn't remember who he played/plays with or where he's from. Who knows, maybe he's a Bo Eder wanna be? Ha Ha.

opentune

Platinum Member
I did come up with Ted McKenna for some reason, drummer from Sensational Alex Harvey Band - a fave band of mine - and discovered that only a year after his death, his site is down and the tedmckenna.com name is already available.

He also played drums with Rory Gallagher, late 70's....some nice stuff on Rory albums of those years.

Steve30907

Teddy Whitlaub, one of the greatest drummers never heard. His work with jazz bonerphonist extraordinaire L.D. Jenkins was spectacular.