Tama Birch/Bubinga Used

FritzDrummer

Good afternoon!

I am looking online and came across this kit today. I have a Pearl maple kit I love but always wanted a Tama B/B kit. This says good condition for the 20/12/14/16 for $1,000. What is a fair price for this being a used kit? I personally like the finish, but looking at reasonable used prices. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

M

Matt Bo Eder

If you like the sizes and the color, that sounds about right. I bought a new Tama B/B with 16x22, 8x10, 9x12, 14x16 for $1499 new once. There's also a kit on eBay right now new in green sparkle thats' 16x24, 9x13, 16x16, and 16x18 (like a scaled down Bonham kit) for $1199!

I debated and told myself no.

FritzDrummer

Thanks Matt! I saw that one too! When I saw it was new for that price it made me question $1,000 for the used one. He did say or best offer so I will see how much lower he would be willing to go. Thanks again Matt!

M

Matt Bo Eder

Thanks Matt! I saw that one too! When I saw it was new for that price it made me question $1,000 for the used one. He did say or best offer so I will see how much lower he would be willing to go. Thanks again Matt!
You're welcome! I hope you get what you want. I used to be a Tama guy, but Ludwig and Slingerland were what I played as a child and now that I've gone back to Ludwig, I'm really happy where I'm at. But a green sparkle Bonham kit would be very cool - but only as a Ludwig for me!

M

Duck Tape

Platinum Member
I paid nearly 1200 for a 5 pce (inc snare) but I'm in Australia where prices are a bit higher. The guy threw in brand new heads of my choice too.

I'd offer him 800 and accept any counter offer under 950.

Last edited: