Swap Premier Artist Maple for Crush Sublime E3 Maple?????? Thoughts

Frosticles

Silver Member
I have just acquired a Premier Artist Maple (British made) As I regret selling my last one. Have been offered a Crush Sublime E3 Maple as a straight swap.
I have no knowledge of the Crush. Any thought from you all?

Kind regards, Kevin

The Crush Drums look nice and before their last takeover I was interested in one. However I wouldn’t swap, there’s too much good about the Made In England Premier drums for me to swap. The fact that you bought it because you regret selling your last one speaks volumes.

The Crush Drums look nice and before their last takeover I was interested in one. However I wouldn’t swap, there’s too much good about the Made In England Premier drums for me to swap. The fact that you bought it because you regret selling your last one speaks volumes.

Probably agree with this. ^^

But, I also wanted a Crush set for quite a while. .. I still find myself oogling over them now n again.. but Ive never really longed for a Premier either.. so who the heck am I to give an opinion? ;)

T.

Big dilemma this one. Because the lad is a very good friend of mine & has done me big favours in the past I have decided to take the Crush as a part X. A gamble on my part as it may take a while to sell. He has been desperate for an Artist Maple for about 15 years. These are also in the right sizes for him.
I suppose it is my good deed for the day but one I may live to regret...................

Crush drums were a split off from DDrum. I met the guys from Crush at a clinic here in Florida. My first impression wasn't good but I assume things have gotten better. My thoughts tell me to keep the Premier. I don't see an E3 on the website currently

In it's day and to some extent now, Premier makes excellent, underrated drums period. I've owned many and never ever disappointed in their quality, appearance sound etc. NEVER let go of a Premier snare drum or kit for that matter.

Back