Supreme Talent ...

Even his surname has a 'can do' attitude.

I look at that and say.... and say to myself ...extremely talented musician,just amazing.It clearly denonstrates the value of learning at least two instruments...or 3...or 4...or 5.I think you get the drift.Just a great musician ans writer.........thanks Tony.:)

Steve B

Awesome.

I'd love to see his practice routine, i bet he finds it difficult to find time for eating and sleeping!

I knew there was another guy I saw do the one man band thing. Dr. Watso brought him back to memory. Phenomenal stuff. Abelman's piece was great, too. Reminded me of Dave Weckl's band.

Might we assume these guys also have terrific videography skills, as well? Or did others do the filming and editing?

Really amazing.

I knew there was another guy I saw do the one man band thing. Dr. Watso brought him back to memory. Phenomenal stuff. Abelman's piece was great, too. Reminded me of Dave Weckl's band.

Might we assume these guys also have terrific videography skills, as well? Or did others do the filming and editing?

Really amazing.

Great video and photo editing skills, engineering and mixing skills. Probably mastered it and is now busy photoshopping a cd cover and poster whilst web-designing!

Holy crap! I just saw a video of Virgil playing piano that floored me. But this is even crazier!

Back