Superstarman is now SomeBadDrummer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shoulda started a poll about it.
I thought about that...for about 2.2 seconds... and rapidly concluded that I’d rather slash my wrists in a small tub of ice cold salt water infested with medium sized sharks with gingivitis and an unknown viral infection with no antibody. But thanks for the thoughtful note ?

Well StarLord is already taken and your moniker is to close and you’d always be confused. So I approve. I get people monikers confused at times I wanted my daughter to name her first chid, if a boy, DeathStar-DeathStar Davis . She didn’t like it- I’m like clueless why? But going from Superstarman to SomeBadDrummer is to large a step so I’d go SomeDrummer or mix it up to StrapmanRuse

Last edited:
So your life as a star is over. You're regular mook like the rest of us. Which is probably a good thing. (y)

Last edited:
Heck yeah Strapman Ruse if not a moniker a band name LOL That’s what I’m calling you anyways-let it be written let it be done. Oh man I can’t take it back now- your stuck with that crap . You should be careful who you hang with here - I wouldn’t want to be called the Strapman WTH???

Last edited:
I was wondering the other day what kind of egomaniac would call himself superstarman but now you’ve gone 180° in the opposite direction into self-deprecation. Unless you mean “bad” as in “good”...

So you're life as a star is over. You're regular mook like the rest of us. Which is probably a good thing. (y)
Yeah, like all stars I have burned out ⭐ ... actually never was a star just an average drummer and decided to come out of the proverbial closet

I was wondering the other day what kind of egomaniac would call himself superstarman but now you’ve gone 180° in the opposite direction into self-deprecation. Unless you mean “bad” as in “good”...
It is an intentional oxymoron except that I’m probably more mediocre approaching pretty good than bad

Don’t worry Strapman you’re in good company. From the “How bad a drummer are you “ thread I’d say most of us have commented on thread - so we’re bad we’re bad............

Don't fret. With proper practice, you could be SomeGoodDrummer six months from now.
?With the new Remo coated snare head I’m hoping to one day claim that status.

Superstarman is now SomeBadDrummer

I don't like it.

No sir. I don't like it one bit.

tenor.gif

Don’t worry Strapman you’re in good company. From the “How bad a drummer are you “ thread I’d say most of us have commented on thread - so we’re bad we’re bad............
Thanks for your misspelling of my former username it’ll help confuse anyone that wasn’t already

I think they're both pretty cool. It's just a "grumpy" joke.
Thanks, I got it, and was responding in kind with my intentional improper spelling. ? I’m sort of a nerdy drummer jock with tendinitis and a sick sense of humor but limited travel experience

We know you did THE poll of the year, changing your name out of sheer modesty is unnecessary...you’ll always be Superstrapman to me. Sob!:cry: Seriousness aside, I hope you don’t end up like Prince...we’ll be calling you “The Cymbal” next!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back