Studio video

marko138

Silver Member
Hey guys. I haven't posted much of my playing around here so I figured I would share this with you guys.

I play in a heavy southern metal band. We recorded 2 "demos" over the years at our practice space but finally made our first trip to a real studio back in November. It was my first trip to the studio as a drummer, I have been there a couple of times as a bass player.

This was also the first time I recorded to a click. And quite frankly the first time I played to a click leading up to the session.

This is a quick outtake video from some of our mistakes and fun we had in the studio. We have an actual EP Promo video to if you want to see some other stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5BqLVlHDyo

Thanks for checking it out.

I think it's pretty cool. Kinda has a Vuglar Video feel to the video.

Singer is excellent. You held back a lot on the drums I feel. Maybe because you're relatively new to drums? I think you can crank it up a bit without detracting from the songs.

Guitarist had a few boo boos in his solos...might need a fret job on that 7-string.

Overall pretty nice.

I think it's pretty cool. Kinda has a Vuglar Video feel to the video.

Singer is excellent. You held back a lot on the drums I feel. Maybe because you're relatively new to drums? I think you can crank it up a bit without detracting from the songs.

Guitarist had a few boo boos in his solos...might need a fret job on that 7-string.

Overall pretty nice.

Thanks for watching. Appreciate the feedback as well.

Back