Studio video for a drum contest,playing Saluda Cymbals

Hi!
this is me recording a song for a drum contest in Spain.
A famous spanish producer (electronic music) has created a drum contest. He gave us the song,and we have to put our ideas on it...

this is what I did!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jairobateria?feature=mhee#p/u/1/Bevkhwb6tfo
I think you must see the pattern that I play at the end of the song :D I really like it!

if you have any question:

www.youtube.com/user/jairobateria
www.myspace.com/drumming24_7
www.facebook.com/jayroub
www.twitter.com/jairobateria

That was cool! I checked out the other guys and I must say I liked yours the best. Good luck!

I liked THIS one better. Not great video or sound quality, but I like the ideas and playing a lot more, even if it's not an acoustic.
There was just something shaky about your performance that didn't do it for me, and the accents, dynamics and ideas were very straight forward and not organic at all (or original). It was definitely not disastrous in ANY kind of manner, but didn't do it for me at all.

Fox.

Great job! Great meter! Good luck!

I liked THIS one better. Not great video or sound quality, but I like the ideas and playing a lot more, even if it's not an acoustic.
There was just something shaky about your performance that didn't do it for me, and the accents, dynamics and ideas were very straight forward and not organic at all (or original). It was definitely not disastrous in ANY kind of manner, but didn't do it for me at all.

Fox.

I liked both, but I'd have to disagree with you I think, and say I prefered the OP's. I especially liked the groove at 1:16. Nice work :)

Back