Storing the Ban Hammer

We need to put it back in it’s 🤩 transparent graphene cage with an infinity stone protecting it- only the chosen one can remove the hammer from its cage as Johnny did so long ago. You can bet I ain’t stickin’ my hand in there. I think once in its cage we should hide it with secret maps and whatnot. Save the world a sudden onslaught of one arm drummers with no Hammer.

The Hammer is harder than Beshkar steel and Johnny had to travel the galaxy- thanks to Larry for transportation -to acquire the special material and tools used in its crafting. Then building the special cage to hold the all-powerful Hammer. I suspect there is a history behind the Hammer predating DW and its role here.

Last edited:
We need to put it back in it’s 🤩 transparent graphene cage with an infinity stone protecting it- only the chosen one can remove the hammer from its cage as Johnny did so long ago. You can bet I ain’t stickin’ my hand in there. I think once in its cage we should hide it with secret maps and whatnot. Save the world a sudden onslaught of one arm drummers with no Hammer.

The Hammer is harder than Beshkar steel and Johnny had to travel the galaxy- thanks to Larry for transportation -to acquire the special material and tools used in its crafting. Then building the special cage to hold the all-powerful Hammer. I suspect there is a history behind the Hammer predating DW and its role here.
Anyone fear that someday this world of 'Valhalla meets Drumming' might reach the proportions of 'The Lord of The Rings'?

The first PhD (honorary or otherwise) under this umbrella will signal the beginning of Ragnarok!!

Anyone fear that someday this world of 'Valhalla meets Drumming' might reach the proportions of 'The Lord of The Rings'?
Fear? Hell no! We shall smash that stupid ring with the hammer!

Perhaps it can be repurposed, used as a meat tenderizer or something. It would be a waste to put such a fine instrument to bed.
Someone needs to do/say something disreputable to get this thread ceremonially closed…I’ll wait until New Year’s Eve before I drop a suitable bomb💣:ROFLMAO:(y)

Who's meat?

Some bozos on here need a larger Ban Hammer! If I had a dollar for every time I was lambasted over some BS, Jeff Bezos would be kissing my feet. 😆

I always liked your even-handed approach. Thanks for making this forum what is is today.

I wish the glass glitter reflected like that.

The lights are from an American DJ Micro Galaxian on the opposite side of the room, but aimed at the drums for effect.

View attachment 112413
Cool, I dig it. I have a (not set up yet) mirror ball. Something like this is in the plans also.

Back