Storing the Ban Hammer

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
With just a week left in 2021, the time has come to put the Ban Hammer in storage. Best wishes to all in the the forum and continue to do your part to make this the best drum forum on the web. With world wide, international, membership, what could be better. Be safe, be healthy, and behave.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 09.51.59.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 09.51.59.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 16
Does that mean that your stepping down as a moderator, Mr Mayor? I always respected your firm but even-handed decisions. I hope it's only the Ban Hammer that's retiring. Merry Christmas to you, yours and all of Drummerworld.

Perhaps it can be repurposed, used as a meat tenderizer or something. It would be a waste to put such a fine instrument to bed.

Does that mean that your stepping down as a moderator, Mr Mayor? I always respected your firm but even-handed decisions. I hope it's only the Ban Hammer that's retiring. Merry Christmas to you, yours and all of Drummerworld.
Yes. I am stepping down after many years of fun and learning. I will still be active in the forum, but don't feel at this time, that I have the time to do a reputable job. Like Ivory soap, it has been 99 and 44/100 % fun. Merry Christmas to you as well. Thanks.

Johnny I think your ban hammer (or a reasonable facsimile) should be immortalized somehow. Maybe it should be passed from top mod to the new top mod. Or something like that.

Any other suggestions?

With just a week left in 2021, the time has come to put the Ban Hammer in storage. Best wishes to all in the the forum and continue to do your part to make this the best drum forum on the web. With world wide, international, membership, what could be better. Be safe, be healthy, and behave.
About how many bans would you say you’ve served?

Johnny I think your ban hammer (or a reasonable facsimile) should be immortalized somehow. Maybe it should be passed from top mod to the new top mod. Or something like that.

Any other suggestions?
I'll take it. Looks like a hell of a nice BD beater!

All the best Grunt. Hope you'll at least be hanging around periodically!

Thank You for the efforts John!

Back