Stories...

Rock Salad

The guy I bought my drums from told me the kit 14×20, 8×12 & 16×16 was one of four made for the Blue Man Group with custom Keller shells that became their Vintage Mahogany line of shells. That's kind of a story huh? Nowhere near as cool as above though

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
The guy I bought my drums from told me the kit 14×20, 8×12 & 16×16 was one of four made for the Blue Man Group with custom Keller shells that became their Vintage Mahogany line of shells. That's kind of a story huh? Nowhere near as cool as above though
I almost auditioned for Blue Man in Las Vegas (they were looking for band members, not Blue Men). But the caliber of players going to try out scared me, and I was already living the comfy life at home.

Rock Salad

I almost auditioned for Blue Man in Las Vegas (they were looking for band members, not Blue Men). But the caliber of players going to try out scared me, and I was already living the comfy life at home.
Yup, didn't have to audition, just plopped down some $ and now I get to play them lol
Those guys are far beyond my aspirations

Ryan Culberson

Great stories, Rock and Bo!

That’s the stuff I’m interested in now. I would play an SPL $129 set from GC if there was a good story behind it.

Last edited: