Stolen Vehicle

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
Not mine, but man the world is getting more complicated...

GruntersDad

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
very cool. Unfortunately, my car is old and uses a skeleton key

bongoman

Jeepers that video was annoying. He may not be selling the product himself, but that format of dragging the narrative out as far as humanly possible, with some twist or incentives to keep watching just a bit longer and stay all the way to the end, is straight out of the MLM playbook.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Jeepers that video was annoying. He may not be selling the product himself, but that format of dragging the narrative out as far as humanly possible, with some twist or incentives to keep watching just a bit longer and stay all the way to the end, is straight out of the MLM playbook.
Very much so. I kept yelling at him to just tell me the answer but he obviously didn't hear me.

I dont have a car like this. My car does have a broken in the ignition switch key however, so it can be started with a screwdriver, pocket knife, different key, etc. If it fits in the slot and is rigid it will start my car. It's a Hyundai thing.

I had an 87 oldsmobile that the key would just fall out if I made sharp left turns. It too could be started with just about anything. The cylinder was just that worn out.

Supergrobi

Technical Supervisor
Staff member
Running around with a key inside a pouch of 4x6" at least and monkey around to pull it out to unlock and start your car?

Must be this technological progress everyone is talking about these days.

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Cool you should be able to use heavy-duty aluminum foil layers and duck tape to make one.