Stolen Drums

Ya know?..ever post something and moments later think damn..i could have worded that better. In this case a bit less aggressive?. Something closer to..honey?..have you put my drums somewhere?..to the answer of WHY don't you ask your girlfriend!. Or something closer. I've got post remorse quite often. Can you edit posts once you post reply?. I'd be the edit king!.
I find that that the human brain is the best editor.

Ya know?..ever post something and moments later think damn..i could have worded that better.

Every post i post is like that.. and.. i actually delete about half the posts i make about 1 minute later.. i have opinions and i try to keep them inside but it's hard :)

I’m old so I don’t have to have filters now- I just attribute it to senility. My Dad always told me “Don’t cull it till you try it”. So I’d play it. I followed his advice (dang just like Ricky Bobby) which it would have served me better to drive with a cougar in my car- the feline not female. I’m visiting my bro who has our pet cougar. My friend Billy tells me “He’s baaaad”.

Attachments

• CF55557C-B619-42A0-99CA-957A55E0D0C3.jpeg
    CF55557C-B619-42A0-99CA-957A55E0D0C3.jpeg
    322.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 83B35870-DF8F-4C9E-98A8-9E0E214FEF1B.jpeg
    83B35870-DF8F-4C9E-98A8-9E0E214FEF1B.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I’m old so I don’t have to have filters now- I just attribute it to senility. My Dad always told me “Don’t cull it till you try it”. So I’d play it. I followed his advice (dang just like Ricky Bobby) which it would have served me better to drive with a cougar in my car- the feline not female. I’m visiting my bro who has our pet cougar. My friend Billy tells me “He’s baaaad”.
haha i think it is age, i say a lot of things i wish i hadn't... then deal with it after.

All this time? and I could have lived post regretless!?. Oh god. You've just given me a new lease on life!. MrinsanePolack your a godsend. In my best Chris Farley..im so stupid!.
Actually, editing sort of doesn’t work after someone has commented on your comments. Because the original comment lives on in someone else’s ‘domain’ or whatever.
for instance, try to edit out Chris Farley and see what happens…

Actually, editing sort of doesn’t work after someone has commented on your comments. Because the original comment lives on in someone else’s ‘domain’ or whatever.
for instance, try to edit out Chris Farley and see what happens…
I replaced it with Johnny Carson.

I live close to this area and had someone tag me asking if I lost any drums. I damn near got offended about it, too!

Last edited:
I see. I've played a handful of gigs in LR, Vinos specifically.
We play a lot of bigger venues and festivals. Still kind of slow right now, but we are working on some things and some road gigs as well.

Back