Sticky Problem

RichArab

I have a question guys. . I'm a long time drummer and I've finally found the perfect sized drum stick for me. . And I found it by accident. I broke the only pair I had and now I need to hunt down the budget version of the sticks .. Can anyone help? These are the dimensions. . This is actually the same as the Adrian Young signature stick, without the paint and with white nylon instead of black . . I would be willing to try out the wood tipped version of this as well .. I can easily get the Zildjian brand, But I was hoping someone here can point be to the "budget" version of this stick http://zildjian.com/Products/Drumsticks-and-Mallets/Hickory-Series/Super-5A-Nylon-Natural

BradGunnerSGT

Silver Member
Your best bet is to order them online (they are about $8 USD per pair on Musicians Friend). You can also look for "bricks" where they sell a dozen pairs cheaper than buying them individually.

You don't really say what "budget" means to you or how often you need to replace them. $8 per pair is pretty reasonable, unless you go through a new pair every day!

RichArab

Your best bet is to order them online (they are about $8 USD per pair on Musicians Friend). You can also look for "bricks" where they sell a dozen pairs cheaper than buying them individually.

You don't really say what "budget" means to you or how often you need to replace them. $8 per pair is pretty reasonable, unless you go through a new pair every day!
What I mean by budget sticks. . like Vic Firth Nova. Or that brand called Goodwood. But they don't have a super 5a with the acorn tip

porter

Platinum Member
The cheaper sticks available don't generally have anything beyond very standard models.