Stick Quantity Discounts? Which Retailer?

danondrums

Which retailer offers the best discounts for sticks bought in bulk?
This used to be a thing where I'd get 12 pairs at 20% off but I can't find anyone doing that anymore.
Thanks for the help.

I’m not aware of any store (at least online) that offers a discount like that. It would be great and make the most sense but I’m not familiar with any retailers that do that.

***Sweetwater offers a “the more you buy” discount, but their selection isn’t the best. Depends on which stick you’re looking at.

I’m not aware of any store (at least online) that offers a discount like that. It would be great and make the most sense but I’m not familiar with any retailers that do that.

***Sweetwater offers a “the more you buy” discount, but their selection isn’t the best. Depends on which stick you’re looking at.
Sounds like I'll hit them up and see. They don't show that discount on their website, nor does it have any discount when I add 12 pairs to the cart, but maybe the sales engineer will hook me up.

Sounds like I'll hit them up and see. They don't show that discount on their website, nor does it have any discount when I add 12 pairs to the cart, but maybe the sales engineer will hook me up.
It only comes up for certain pairs of sticks, but Im sure a sales rep can help you out

I used to buy sticks in bulk at a lesser price from Medley Music in Philly but they closed a long time ago. I haven't found anyone that does that since.

Which retailer offers the best discounts for sticks bought in bulk?
This used to be a thing where I'd get 12 pairs at 20% off but I can't find anyone doing that anymore.
Thanks for the help.

Other than to artists, I don't think any companies offer discounts on bulk (by the brick) purchases. Any you see online are probably vendor (Sweetwater, etc.) discounts.

Back