Stick Holder


Anyone remember a stick holder that attached to your
hi hat. Which has a curved tray, red felt inside and the bottom was closed.

You could tilt it up or down. It was great for placing a
pair of brushes and mallets for a quick change from sticks to brushes or vs.

I can't find this or anything remotely close.
Anyone know what I'm talking about or where I can find one?
Nothing on eBay, or other online stores so far.