Stealth kit outdoor pix thread

pearlygates

Gold Member
Alot of you have seen this kit before. But it is soo nice out today on my day off, I thought it a perfect op for some outdoor pics!

CIMG0052-1.jpg

CIMG0074.jpg

CIMG0057-1.jpg

CIMG0073.jpg

CIMG0075.jpg

CIMG0076.jpg

CIMG0068.jpg

CIMG0060-1.jpg

CIMG0061-1.jpg

CIMG0047-1.jpg

CIMG0048.jpg

CIMG0063-1.jpg

CIMG0064.jpg

CIMG0065.jpg

CIMG0071.jpg

CIMG0078.jpg

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
Ah yes, A Man, His Jazz Kit, and The Great Urban Outdoors! It doesn't get any better than that!
My first outdoor gig of the season is coming in late April (weather permitting) I can't wait to see the afternoon sun glistening on my Ks as the light plays tricks on the dark gloss finish of my old Gretsch!

pearlygates

Gold Member
nice kit!!!

how do you like those cymbals ?

The cymbals are very nice!!! ..classic vintage "K" sound.. think Dream contacts

Ah yes, A Man, His Jazz Kit, and The Great Urban Outdoors! It doesn't get any better than that!
My first outdoor gig of the season is coming in late April (weather permitting) I can't wait to see the afternoon sun glistening on my Ks as the light plays tricks on the dark gloss finish of my old Gretsch!

thanks Bob.. you should be writing novels or sumthin..

That's so classy it almost hurts.

Haha.. thank you sir!

eclipseownzu

Gold Member
What no pool? All outdoor pics must be taken by a pool, that is a DW rule I think.

Very classy kit, love the cymbals, Cool pics.

pearlygates

Gold Member
What no pool? All outdoor pics must be taken by a pool, that is a DW rule I think.

Very classy kit, love the cymbals, Cool pics.

Haha.. yeah, it is a tad to chilly here in the upper MW for a swim ..
Thanks for the kind words!

I thought that was only for fiberglass drums :)
Nice kit btw, I play a quite big kit, but 4 piece rules!!!!

Bram
Thanks Bram.. I also have quite a large Yamaha kit parked in the studio.. this is my stealth gig kit..