Special music

I'm not sure how to say it in simpler words.......

What parts of Auspicious' post "isn't quite right"?......or makes it "probably strange"?
In other words, I'm not sure what you meant with your post.

It's creepy to me but if that's what your into all good.

It's just creepy what you said. What are you into and why would you say this stuff?

WTF are you on?? I didn't say anything. I asked what part of the original post by Auspicious you thought "wasn't quite right" and "probably strange".
Then you went on to imply that I'm into something, twice now, but don't have the balls to be specific?

Would you care to elaborate?

WTF are you on?? I didn't say anything. I asked what part of the original post by Auspicious you thought "wasn't quite right" and "probably strange".
Then you went on to imply that I'm into something, twice now, but don't have the balls to be specific?

Would you care to elaborate?

No I would not.

Your post is kinda creepy. All good though to each his own.

You've said that already. Twice.
No, it's not "all good". Once again, you can't seem to explain what is "creepy" in my post, nor what "isn't quite right" or "strange" in Auspicious'.

You've said that already. Twice.
No, it's not "all good". Once again, you can't seem to explain what is "creepy" in my post, nor what "isn't quite right" or "strange" in Auspicious'.

J-W lets just let go of this please. This is a drum forum not a place to get creepy. It's all good please let this thread resume without the drama.

J-W lets just let go of this please. This is a drum forum not a place to get creepy. It's all good please let this thread resume without the drama.

It's pretty clear what's going on here, so sure, I'm willing to let it go.

I sometimes miss "sides."
Also it is just the best if I can find people to listen with who will just listen.

Ok just to make things clear, I read something about getting sexual , that's creepy and i don't get sexual by listening to music, never. I get emotional at most. ?

I work using AutoCAD, writing e-mails and talking on the telephone, my office can be anywhere really. My real office is in a regular suite but because of the COVID-19 I fled that suite (which is full of people) and relocate with my laptop and an extra screen in the the plan archive, it's also my job to maintain the content of that room which is the old backstage in the gymnasium (and or a part of it is the scene floor) The stage is no more, it was removed, only the front part of it is still there in the gymnasium, it looks more like a tablet with the architectural frame opening remaining, the opening itself was closed with a wall.

I work behind that.. :) Temporarily, there is a window and I have air conditioning too.. Before Covid, during the lunch break, on certain day, there are beautiful fit woman doing yoga in the gym.

This place is paradise LOL

I have albums I will only listen to all the way through too, and yes I save it up for when I am ready too.
I hate "bonus tracks" on those! It was already perfect. Put them on a separate disc or something

I also have some albums I will only listen to all the way through. One example is Camel - Moonmadness. I read not a long time ago, here, in this forum, that it is overrated.. It shocked me.

My Car Drumming while driving is second to none. Worked out so many drum parts listening to music and playing the steering wheel and playing bass with my left foot(!).

Lol I also do that, practicing the bass drum with the left foot and enjoy it!

About bonus tracks...

Who's Next by The Who was perfect as it was, however....

When I heard "Pure and Easy" on the 1995 re-issued MCA CD it just brought tears to my eyes.

THAT should have been on the original LP.

Talk about having an emotional reaction to special music!

I love making compilations of favorite tracks of favorite artists!

Otherwise, like Mr. Wesley said...
Bone Us tracks indeed!

If I get emotional from music, I think it's from anything in my teenage years - Eye of The Tiger from "Rocky", or anything from Reo Speedwagon. Or from that time when my parents were still together - Flower Power music (eg Everybody's Talkin by Harry Nilsson).

EDIT: Anything by Carly Simon, Peter Paul & Mary, or Simon & Garfunkel.

If I get emotional from music, I think it's from anything in my teenage years - Eye of The Tiger from "Rocky", or anything from Reo Speedwagon. Or from that time when my parents were still together - Flower Power music (eg Everybody's Talkin by Harry Nilsson).

EDIT: Anything by Carly Simon, Peter Paul & Mary, or Simon & Garfunkel.

rhumba I would agree and you speak words of wisdom that regardless of the "type" of music you listen too music is emotional to all of us. Great post!!

I don't get overly emotional listening to music. At least not to the point of tears. John Prine's "Hello in There" is one that pulls strings for me as does this one by Emmylou Harris

I love Emmylou! Her version of "Mr.Sandman" was the best!

Back