Robbie Dupree - Steal Away
Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now
Olivia Newton-John - Have You Never Been Mellow
England Dan & John Ford Coley - I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
Seals And Crofts - Summer Breeze
Rio Grande Band - Wildfire

Last edited:

Auspicious

If I get emotional from music, I think it's from anything in my teenage years - Eye of The Tiger from "Rocky", or anything from Reo Speedwagon. Or from that time when my parents were still together - Flower Power music (eg Everybody's Talkin by Harry Nilsson).

EDIT: Anything by Carly Simon, Peter Paul & Mary, or Simon & Garfunkel.
Yeah it's true, you must get emotional quite a bit if everything from an artist makes you emotional. ;) heheh

I have some music from my childhood (more then my teenage years) that will affect me, I think about symphonic video game music. But the point really is, it's related to past events, totally.

Auspicious

I am not a gamer myself, but when I was a child I had good times playing the major Squaresoft games like Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, Chrono trigger, etc.

But especially Final Fantasy 1, I was a very young child in 4th grade and that period was especially happy for me, the moment was carved in my memory, when I finished the game I cried and everything, it took probably more then 40 hours to finish that great quest and I had a good friend, we talked about that game literally all the time, in 4th grade.

When I heard this piece for the first time it was a true event, it was reliving what I liked the most then in 1 piece. It's a very important piece of symphonic music for me.