Sonor Signature, Aerosmith, Nobodys Fault

junglelord

I have a spinal cord injury, I am a "walking quadraplegic">
I have severe spinal deterioration due to the cord injury, and have had five broken backs in the last three years, lost seven inches in height and thirty pounds....so I have a collapsed rib cage....you have no idea how hard it is for me to pull off this miracle.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Keep it up my friend. I have a spinal tumor that has eaten away most of three vertebrae & discs so I have some appreciation of what you're going through. I don't use a back support as it actually makes me more uncomfortable than without for some reason. I know what it takes to keep playing when your body won't respond as it used to. I have constant leg disfunction issues when playing and it's very difficult to keep positive. Huge respect to you. KIS.

harryconway

Platinum Member
Check out the Aerosmith "You Tube" video, Wantaugh, 2003. Joey's playin' a 1 up, 2 down kit, and the camera angle is sweet, as far as seeing his hi-hat work. I think you're fighting your kit a bit too much. Once you "own that groove" like a pair of comfortable shoes, everything else will fall into place.

Attachments

• gallery2-12.jpg
    gallery2-12.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 204

junglelord

Funny, I just watched that last night.

Keep It Simple, I have very poor function from my left leg and hand due to the spinal cord injury.

If you ever want to chat, send me a PM.

Keep the good fight, with a pair of drumsticks in your hands.
Cheers