Sonor Safari Discontinued???

bobdadruma

Platinum Member
Glad to hear that you got it worked our Pearly.

The law says that you have the right to return anything that you buy that is represented as "New" within 30 days of purchase for exchange. The shipper has to pay the return shipping unless it was agreed upon that the item is not returnable at the time of sale.

This kit also has a Sonor Factory warranty.
So Sonor would make it right also.

You can also file a damage claim with UPS or any other shipper if the item arrives damaged.
The shipper will then investigate your claim.

When something arrives damaged save the packaging and take photos as you unpack.

You can also call the credit card bank and issue a dispute and they will hold payment to the merchant unti the issue is resolved.

Vibes

Well Pearly Gates, I hope your other Black Galaxy set arrived ok. You will like that wrap much better than the other. When I ordered my set the box it came in looked like it had been through a hurricane. The kick drum had a very small gouge in it but really no big deal.
The floor tom had a small ply lifted by the tom leg mount inside the shell which could be glued back down and never noticed. I called and explained to the seller and he said he would be speaking to the head of Sonor distribution in Nashville the next day. I made pics of the box and the little wood place that was lifted and was actually fine with the kit. I thought well, maybe they will swap me a floor tom. I emailed pics of the drums and box to the seller and they immediately sent me a email saying the box did not look like that when it left there shop and to stand by. The next day I got a email saying sonor was sending me a brand new kit and to do what I wished with the other kit.
I recieved a brand new kit within 3 days. so let's just say I basically got a free Safari kit.
NOW THATS SERVICE!!! So my hat is off to SONOR and the seller.
Also if the Safari's are discontinued that means our sets may be of value one day. I absolutely love mine and perform gigs on it frequently.

TomBolton

Well Pearly Gates, I hope your other Black Galaxy set arrived ok. You will like that wrap much better than the other. When I ordered my set the box it came in looked like it had been through a hurricane. The kick drum had a very small gouge in it but really no big deal.
The floor tom had a small ply lifted by the tom leg mount inside the shell which could be glued back down and never noticed. I called and explained to the seller and he said he would be speaking to the head of Sonor distribution in Nashville the next day. I made pics of the box and the little wood place that was lifted and was actually fine with the kit. I thought well, maybe they will swap me a floor tom. I emailed pics of the drums and box to the seller and they immediately sent me a email saying the box did not look like that when it left there shop and to stand by. The next day I got a email saying sonor was sending me a brand new kit and to do what I wished with the other kit.
I recieved a brand new kit within 3 days. so let's just say I basically got a free Safari kit.
NOW THATS SERVICE!!! So my hat is off to SONOR and the seller.
Also if the Safari's are discontinued that means our sets may be of value one day. I absolutely love mine and perform gigs on it frequently.
So, what you're saying is... you have an extra Safari kit you'd like to sell me for... $250? How generous of you! :)

-Tom