Songs not playing on iPhone

Janet Tambour

Ok this is driving me nuts. I just upgraded from an iPhone 5SE to 12 mini. Which I was happy to do because when I was listening to music, you could see that the 'play' icon was showing but nothing was happening with the song. The tittle would be scrolling but it was just sitting at 0. If I pressed play/pause several times eventually the song would start. But if I FFwd to the next song or paused a song, back to not playing.

Now this behavior has managed to make its way to a 2nd SE5 and now my 12 mini - what the F is going on?

Thanks!

NouveauCliche

Ok this is driving me nuts. I just upgraded from an iPhone 5SE to 12 mini. Which I was happy to do because when I was listening to music, you could see that the 'play' icon was showing but nothing was happening with the song. The tittle would be scrolling but it was just sitting at 0. If I pressed play/pause several times eventually the song would start. But if I FFwd to the next song or paused a song, back to not playing.

Now this behavior has managed to make its way to a 2nd SE5 and now my 12 mini - what the F is going on?

Thanks!

Have you downloaded the tracks?

I seem to remember something like this happening when I was out of WiFi and I got a new phone.

The new phone moved everything over via the cloud as far as being able to see everything - but not really with the actual data. The data for the songs still needed to be downloaded to be able to play.

If that is your problem here's an article to help: