Somebody got a great shot of me

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Had to share this one. Was out playing with the Devo band and the photographer got this great shot. Apparently, even when I'm working, I'm making loving couples happy! I should be a life coach from stage ;)

bo-photobomb-smaller.jpg

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
This looks like a caption contest photo. I'll start:

Upon realization that some dude it's trying to steal his woman, Bo thinks to himself, "After the show, I'm gonna get his a**! I'm gonna whip it, whip it good!"

AxisDrummer

that’s us!
Damn, I JUST missed it last year. My sister-in-law lives in Silverado Canyon and I was visiting but left a few days before. I had laughed about the "Conspiracy Radio Band".....what an eclectic mix THEY cover: Supertramp AND Green Day?

Wish I would have seen this!

Neilage

Bo,

I'm a long time Devo fan and I am curious which tunes you've found the most challenging to play?

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Bo,

I'm a long time Devo fan and I am curious which tunes you've found the most challenging to play?
At this time we’re covering all the 4/4 hits so none of them are challenging. Once we start working on tunes like Jocko Homo and Blockhead, those will take some rehearsal. Maybe right now Satisfaction could be a bit of a challenge because at times the band can’t agree where “1” is. So I just mouth the words while I’m playing and the singer latches on to me for his phrasing. But it’s been so much fun. I love the fact that all that time spent playing to Devo records when I was 12 did NOT go to waste!

gdmoore28

Gold Member
The woman with her back turned to the camera, in the white dress - is that a huge scar across her shoulder blade? (I know Bo has no idea - it just looks - serious.)

GeedeeEmm

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
The woman with her back turned to the camera, in the white dress - is that a huge scar across her shoulder blade? (I know Bo has no idea - it just looks - serious.)

GeedeeEmm
Might be hair. I didn't notice til you said something. I was distracted by the man arm the chick holding the phone has!