Some rehearsal takes

Deltadrummer

Platinum Member
I put some rehearsal takes on my myspace. it would be interesting to get some feedback. Some mellow Metheny. The Inner Urge is what happen when the drummer says, "hey, guess what, I'm taking a solo now."

http://www.myspace.com/newdeltarising

Ha ha ha ha sorry, but I can't help but laugh at the sound of your band, not my cup of tea at all, it just seemed so dull to me, maybe its your style but just my 2 cents put some life into it. It is cool that you even put it up there for us to listen, just my opinion don't take it to heart, I listen to metal and stuff of the sort.

Kick butt solo, Kenny. Nice chops too. Love your cymbal work on BSL.. Listening to you, I think you've got to go out there and play more..seems like you're got it all, but you're playing tentative...holding back..

my 2 cents.

Thanks, Abe. I agree with you prognostic about holding back. The cymbal work is all on these great B8's that the studio offers me. One is cracked. I could bring my own cymbals; but these blend in so well with the five year old drum heads.

My guitar player is a McLaughlin fan so I tease him about turning that Marshall up to II. But he never does. This is actually the loudest that we've played. But I keep singing Meeting of the Spirits while slamming out the drum part. Drummers area obnoxious. I ask him when he's going to bring in some distortion pedals; but he never does. He loves JM but doesn't know the early stuff. :)

Back