Some of my Recordings

BattleArmor

Silver Member
Well here it is the long awaited recordings I did. I'm 16...if that helps anything, or adds to the "wow" factor...assuming there is one. The music is not mine, but the drums are.

There are 5 songs now with 1 more on the way (for some reason its not letting me upload Take 5....).

So enjoy them, tell me what you like, what you hate, all that good stuff. And reviews are much appreciated.

Thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/dannyvendrell

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Danny, very very very impressive. Great timing overall and a good range of skills. Ok, the odd slip (later fills, rock) but who cares. For a player of your age, you're displaying strong skills and versatility. I'd be hugely proud if I was as good as you at 16. Great things are coming your way. Good luck.

BattleArmor

Silver Member
Danny, very very very impressive. Great timing overall and a good range of skills. Ok, the odd slip (later fills, rock) but who cares. For a player of your age, you're displaying strong skills and versatility. I'd be hugely proud if I was as good as you at 16. Great things are coming your way. Good luck.

Yeah I'd be the first to admit there were definately from slips, but thanks for the kind words!

More reviews anyone?

Pollyanna

Platinum Member
Well here it is the long awaited recordings I did. I'm 16...if that helps anything, or adds to the "wow" factor...assuming there is one. The music is not mine, but the drums are.

It sure does add to the wow factor! Good timing, good chops, good taste. If you really are just 16 then I have three words for you: Get an agent!

BattleArmor

Silver Member
Yep....just finished listening. Mate, can't fault any of that. You've got a nice groove, solid feel and overall it was really tight. I enjoyed your playing. Good drumming by any standards!!

All the best with it man.

Thanks very much!

It sure does add to the wow factor! Good timing, good chops, good taste. If you really are just 16 then I have three words for you: Get an agent!

haha! thank you very much!

zambizzi

Platinum Member
Sounds great, man! I had no idea you were that young...keep this up and you'll be pretty amazing as an older adult.

Nice!

BattleArmor

Silver Member
Sounds great, man! I had no idea you were that young...keep this up and you'll be pretty amazing as an older adult.

Nice!

Thanks so much! 20 characters

drummer girl09

I love the funk stuff! I enjoyed all of it. What set/cymbals do you have? Besides the Paiste. I can't even really tell what that paiste cymbal is.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
The rock didn't do much for me but the other four are rippin' Who did the drumless tracks??

BattleArmor

Silver Member
I love the funk stuff! I enjoyed all of it. What set/cymbals do you have? Besides the Paiste. I can't even really tell what that paiste cymbal is.

The cymbals are:

14 K custom session hats
18 " " session ride
16 k custom dark crash
and I think an 8 a custom splash.

They arent my cymbals, but they were pretty good anyway. And thanks for the comments! I definately enjoyed playing the funk alot as well.

The rock didn't do much for me but the other four are rippin' Who did the drumless tracks??

To be honest, I just know the rock track is a Dave Weckl song...I think the others are from various books, and "Mountain Dance" was done by my drum teacher.

BattleArmor

Silver Member
BEAUTIFUL feel and sound! Your ride cymbal sounds like heaven on the Afro Blue Cuban recording! Keep up the great work!

Thanks so much! 20 characters