Some metal playing

leo_battery

Hello mates , long time ... i feel like years since i dont post .So here i am again , sending love & peace for all my friends , you know who you are .
This a small vid taken with a photo camera , so my apologies for the quality.
It was at Holguin Rock Festival , like two weeks ago.Im considering my playing now like out of shape , even i can do my stuff yet.I hope that you enjoy.
Almost forgot for those who knows im playing with only one crash 'cause the stand broke it..)

Attachments

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Leo, soooooo great to hear from you, & see you rocking out with the band!!! Solid playing there, & giving the gear a good workout I see. You sure do like those big fills :) :) I see your drums are now fully up & running too. The finish looks really classy.

How is the gigging scene going for you? I know that getting permission/gigs for anything other than traditional/approved Cuban music is difficult, so I hope you're getting some breaks there.

Very cool to hear your stuff.

Fondest regards, Andy.

leo_battery

Hey Andy!!!!
Extremely happy to see you , if you can see my face now you will see an smile!!!!
Here everything is pretty much the same , but we are getting some more gigs to play , we are playing at resorts on the beach( not so good as it sound) , like 60 km away , some weeks 2 times some weeks only one.We are doing covers songs(soft rock)...I'm happy with me but no with the band , a lot of things has changed since we get to professional working.
I'm seeing the forums whenever i can , i try to keep update of technique and some more threads, is really helpful for me and i give each one of you and Drummerworld a huge THANKS...
Andy , you are always with me...
Hugs .

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear that you're happy in yourself Leo, but I'm sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the band quite as much. As long as you're enjoying your playing, that's the main thing. You'd be surprised what breaks come up from nowhere, so just hang in there & keep inspiring others. Good luck, Andy.