So what's on your Christmas list?

Get get get. How about what are you going to give for Christmas? THAT'S the true spirit. Plus it feels great.

Like I am giving Andy a bunch of dough and by thinking of him first, Guru's are magically coming my way lol.

Take care of the people in your life first, and you will be a rich person.

Seriously, give someone you care for something unexpected this year and bask in the feeling. It doesn't have to cost anything.

When I'm not learning the drums, I'm knitting - and I give it all away - all year long. It is a great feeling to make something from yarn that can bring pleasure to others.

When I'm not learning the drums, I'm knitting - and I give it all away - all year long. It is a great feeling to make something from yarn that can bring pleasure to others.

There you go, spinning yarns again :)

I might have to learn to knit again (I could at one point, sort of) so I can make myself big wooly jumpers. There's a plan here.

EDIT: In response to Larry - and make knitted items for others. Whether they want them or not!

Last edited:
Get get get. How about what are you going to give for Christmas? THAT'S the true spirit. Plus it feels great.

Like I am giving Andy a bunch of dough and by thinking of him first, Guru's are magically coming my way lol.

Seriously, give someone you care for something unexpected this year and bask in the feeling. It doesn't have to cost anything.

Larry, you have over 16,000 posts on this forum; I obviously haven't read even half of them, but it doesn't matter.

This is my favorite of your posts here at DW. Thank you.

I just gave Pro Drum Shop a lot of money. So that's a good start.

Seriously, I'm thinking more of what I'd like to give this year than get. And besides, nobody can understand what I'm looking for anyway (it's all drum or photo-related stuff). So I guess I've never really expected my people to ever get me what I wanted anyway ;) So I'll listen intently and get my people what they want - it won't be much - but Larry's not kidding about how good you feel about it.

I never get stuff for Christmas unless I buy it for myself. Sometimes I'll get something from work or my mom. That's it. Even when I was married, my wife never got me anything.

I don't get all worked up over Christmas and my birthday.

OK - serious for a minute.
My wife asked if there was something I was wanting for christmas.
I gave her that same response - let's do Halloween and Thanksgiving first.

Reason being, the last couple years, I've run across stuff on Black Friday that did the trick.
I was thinking I might like to get another K Custom Dark 20" Ride.
Of all the cymbals I've had and tried, the one I have has something really special about it.

I went and tried another one and was a bit disappointed in it.
Nowhere near the characteristics of the one I have.
So, I'll sit on it for a while, while I take care of things for others.

Yeah, kind of. British. I think we invented both of those, and then ditched them ... ;)

And what have the British moved on to?

Larry, you have over 16,000 posts on this forum; I obviously haven't read even half of them, but it doesn't matter.

This is my favorite of your posts here at DW. Thank you.

Thanks man.

(said like George Costanza)

Yep, it's all downhill from here.

:)

Well before I read most of the thread I was set on saying I don't really want anything but now I really want some Lasagne (beef, not with any horse)

So this year for Christmas I'd like some Lasagne, Santa.

Mmmmm Lasagne

My wife got me a Premiere Elite maple 5.5x14 snare.....great sale on MF. Box is sitting there not to be opened until xmas...lets see how strong my will power is. lol.

My wife got me a Premiere Elite maple 5.5x14 snare.....great sale on MF. Box is sitting there not to be opened until xmas...lets see how strong my will power is. lol.
Do you know the size or color Superman? That is a nice looking drum.

Last edited:
Do you know they size or color Superman? That is a nice looking drum.

Yes, she asked me what I wanted so I got the 5.5x14 in apple fade sparkle lacquer. They were originally $850 marked down to $331. Insane discount, I really didn't NEED another maple snare but it was hard to let go at that price. The box is just sitting there begging to be opened!

Mantra.....I can wait, I can wait When I saw the choice for Apple I assumed Red, but this is Granny Apple. Very cool.

20x14 Ludwig Classic Maple bass drum (red sparkle)

or

White Sparkle Breakbeat Kit

My buddy has had some elk in his freezer for a month or so so I'm hoping to score some meat. Christmas elk jerky is da bomb

Back