So what's on your Christmas list?

What is like feeding horses?

Whatever it is, there are many right ways.

Everything is like feeding horses, because everybody thinks they know best but only you do, really, because it depends entirely on you and your horse.

This translates seamlessly and beautifully to drumming.

What are you - some kind of agnostic pagan or something?

LOL

Oi, you cheeky get!

Yeah, kind of. British. I think we invented both of those, and then ditched them ... ;)

Findus lasagne!

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

The only Christmas gift that I want this year is to hope my new job that is starting soon is half of what I hope it can be. I've bought my Dad a copy of Paul Gallico's 'The Snow Goose' but I have absolutely no idea what to get Mother...

Are you giving him a copy of Camel's CD to go with it? Nice combo..

Dutch

There's a 70s Acro that shipped from stateside about a week ago, bound for Western Australia...should land in time for an early Christmas present :)

Also, not *strictly* drum related ... but a set of Sennheiser HD-600 reference headphones are on the Christmas list ;)

Hopefully a Dream Bliss ride.

Looks like many of you are in for some treats on December 25, if you've been good that is.

:)

Are you giving him a copy of Camel's CD to go with it? Nice combo..

Dutch

No but that's why I'm giving it to him. He has the record many, many times over. It was one of the records that was always on when I was a kid. At home, in the car, etc. I was browsing a book market in London a few months ago and saw it so I thought it would make a good present.

i was going to say an ipad or iphone mount for stands. Some of the new zildjian silent cymbals, and thats about it...

I dont care if i get them though....I have a baby girl and would rather just everything go to her for Christmas instead.

No but that's why I'm giving it to him. He has the record many, many times over. It was one of the records that was always on when I was a kid. At home, in the car, etc. I was browsing a book market in London a few months ago and saw it so I thought it would make a good present.

It does, and similar story here. I played the LP often in the '80s when I was a teenager but never read the book until earlier this year. Wish I'd read it earlier!

Dutch

Some darker cymbals would be great for gigs... either some Meinls or some super-thin Paistes would float my boat. I know I want a pair of 15" 602 ME hats.

I'm going to pay off my Basix kit that I bought off of a friend.

I'd like to get some soft-shell cases for them for Christmas as well.

On me crimbo list but only likely to end up with the snare/tom stand....

- DW9000 series hi-hat stand
-DW 9399 snare/tom stand
-Craviotto Johnny C 6.5x14 snare
-Zildjian 14 inch Kerope hi-hats
-Paiste 602 20 inch ride

Honestly wouldn't mind receiving Rush's R40 Blu-ray Box Set.

I would like an awesome acoustic drum kit or top of the line ekit. However, I bet Santa doesn't think I'm quite ready for that!

I usually get plastic discs (CD's and movies). My wife gets me drum sticks too. I have not thought much about it yet. Peace and goodwill.

Get get get. How about what are you going to give for Christmas? THAT'S the true spirit. Plus it feels great.

Like I am giving Andy a bunch of dough and by thinking of him first, Guru's are magically coming my way lol.

Take care of the people in your life first, and you will be a rich person.

Seriously, give someone you care for something unexpected this year and bask in the feeling. It doesn't have to cost anything.

Back