SO what annoys you? (The so is on purpose)

Band members who do not contribute money towards group efforts, and who never seem to have a job. Currently dealing with an ego-inflated frontman/lead guitarist.

People that kick puppies. If your butter is hard ask them to soften it. It's like people who complain that there coffee isn't strong enough when they didn't ask for strong coffee. Mind reading is an extra 5 bucks.If the butter rips the bread chances are it's crap bread and you shouldn't eat it anyway.

People that kick puppies. If your butter is hard ask them to soften it. It's like people who complain that there coffee isn't strong enough when they didn't ask for strong coffee. Mind reading is an extra 5 bucks.If the butter rips the bread chances are it's crap bread and you shouldn't eat it anyway.

Really? Who uses hard frozen butter at a dinner table? This is nothing like people who complain their coffee is not strong enough.

I believe just found something new that annoy's me!

TV commercials that have children acting and talking like adults. I'm thinking, obnoxious brats.

People who only criticize others favorite drummer, band, brand of equipment, etc. Why don't you compare and tell me why your favorite drummer, band, brand of equipment is so much better than mine.

Really? Who uses hard frozen butter at a dinner table? This is nothing like people who complain their coffee is not strong enough.

I believe just found something new that annoy's me!

Good, glad you are annoyed. Who goes to a dinner table where the butter is frozen? The reason your butter is served this way is to assure it's freshness, I say again ASK for softer butter.I'm sure the staff would gladly oblige. it's not hard... forgive the pun well maybe not.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 69653

I've been in the US now for over a week, & I'm so excited by this man I can't tell you! Anyone who knows me will appreciate just how similar we are in outlook & the way we judge people. He's awesome, I know this because he says so - daily. Got to love that depth of honest self appraisal, & he even understands the difference between irony & sarcasm!

Seeing all those stupid number signs lately in front of everything.

Last edited:
College football - specifically Florida State University football
The Donald
Oh, there are more, but why dwell on it?

My internet speed annoys me, or more accurately, my lack of internet speed. 1.65 mbps is our personal best (yes, the decimal point is in the right place).

I am also mildly irritated by wheaten terriers who are convinced that cats have a sense of humour, and seem intent on having their eyes scratched out in order to prove their point.

Don't get me started on guitarists.

It annoys me that Australian TV is full of shows about USA street/trash culture. 'Reality' shows about bad tattoos, pawning second hand goods, repossessing cars, police patrols, highway patrols, border security, living in a swamp...

Why do they put this stuff on Australian TV? Do we all really aspire to this lifestyle?

It annoys me that Australian TV is full of shows about USA street/trash culture. 'Reality' shows about bad tattoos, pawning second hand goods, repossessing cars, police patrols, highway patrols, border security, living in a swamp...

Why do they put this stuff on Australian TV? Do we all really aspire to this lifestyle?

Same as in America. The dumbing down of the population is a top goal it seems. I don't watch regular TV anymore.

The genre on satellite radio called "Yacht-rock."

All the time I wasted on audiophile websites.
Audiophiles are a species unto themselves.

People who use the word "whilst" instead of "while".

Men who wear bow ties. They always seem to have the air of intellectual superiority.

Back